NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 658 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: no imprint xanax

1. @dr650r I got strip test at the dollar store and the test positive for benzos... I know there is a chemical that will test that isn't legit but if you know your source 99 percent of the time you won't get into a losing situation with them... Ad you can also test them the old fashioned way

drR has a spectacular aura aboutdrR has a spectacular aura aboutdrR has a spectacular aura aboutdrR has a spectacular aura aboutdrR has a spectacular aura aboutdrR has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Jimgreene803 View Post
    @dr650r I got strip test at the dollar store and the test positive for benzos... I know there is a chemical that will test that isn't legit but if you know your source 99 percent of the time you won't get into a losing situation with them... Ad you can also test them the old fashioned way
    what like piss test strips?

3. @ dr650r yeah just put some of the pill in water and you can test it that way, there are a lot of fake pills out there so it really is better to test everything to make sure. Better safe than sorry.

lucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond repute
    lucyinthesky has a reputation beyond reputelucyinthesky has a reputation beyond repute
    Mine came the same way and mine were not fake. The best I have ever had except from the states.

5. Same here....but mine were Light blue football from T10. Cheap but i end up having to take more than normal. Like thres some kind of filler in em.

Quote Originally Posted by lucyinthesky View Post
    Mine came the same way and mine were not fake. The best I have ever had except from the states.
    Like lucyinthesky liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123