NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 847 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: blue 224 round pill oxycodone?

  1. Default blue 224 round pill oxycodone?

    i just seen these and was wondering if anyone had experience with these..i looked up and supposly they are oxycodone hydrocholride 30mg...they seem to be just like the roxicodone 30mg ones


  2. #2
    That would be because the pill you describe is a generic 30mg Roxicodone manufactured by Caraco Pharmaceuticals.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,135
    Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

    They both have the exact same active ingredient - Instant Release Oxycodone - therefore, the pill you have is a generic version of Roxicodone in the 30 mg strength - it's equivalent to 6 5 mg percs or 4 7.5 mg percs or 3 10 mg percs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    32


    What i have came to learn about the new Oxycontin pills is that they are just as effective as the old ones for slow time release oxycodone administration, if you are taking them as directed that is. But if your like me and enjoy to by pass the time release and get the oxycodone out of them for instant release it is near impossible to do so. The old formula was so easy just remove the coating and crush......Then bam you have instant oxycodone, with the new op formulation no such luck. I have found a way to speed up onset but its still nothing compared to the old ones or Roxies.

  5. #5
    mmm1234's Avatar
    mmm1234 is offline Banned Reason: Same user as MIKESMITH who was banned for shill reviews back in Nov. 2011
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    87
    mmm1234 will become famous soon enoughmmm1234 will become famous soon enough

    I'm afraid that OxyContin from the US just isn't worth buying any more. There are side effects, they don't seem to be so effective and, like yer man said, you can't crush them like you can with any other OC.
    I first heard of this about 9 months ago when I was going to order a batch of 80s and told never to buy from that part of the world again. Stick to European Oxycodone. It's cheaper anyway. I can't see any justification for keeping prices at the high level being asked in the US and Mexico for clearly inferior meds. If I need a decent painkiller to top up my script then I'll be looking for hydromorph or oxymorph. If anyone can fill me in on the effect of this US-only med, onset and length of action, any side effects, how it compares to real oxy, please post in this thread.

  6. Could you take a tablet and let it sit in water or something else for 24h then drink and get all the dose at once the next day?.. maybe add lemon juice.. and stay a few doses ahead.

    Will this work?

  7. opoids are extremely water soluable. you can even extract them from the acetaminophen in most combo pills. do some research on cwe or cold water extraction.its pretty interesting. absolutely it would work

    *This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

    i believe the us oc contains silica that makes it gel if you try to break it down. maybe wrong but thats what ive heard.
    Last edited by whackme1; 11-29-2011 at 07:25 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,135
    Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

    Quote Originally Posted by assassoid View Post
    Could you take a tablet and let it sit in water or something else for 24h then drink and get all the dose at once the next day?.. maybe add lemon juice.. and stay a few doses ahead.

    Will this work?
    It would work - not sure why you'd want to do it this way though - but opiods definitely disolve in water no problem.

  9. My point was that you could take the whole dosage all at once, which seems to be what most want to do. It can't taste that bad....I have never seen one of these NEW oc's but I assume that if you manage to crush one the naltrexone ruins it for you? That rules out anything but the cup of h2o idea, or 2
    Oxy works well orally....
    Last edited by assassoid; 11-29-2011 at 08:18 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    13


    Quote Originally Posted by brent.brent View Post
    i just seen these and was wondering if anyone had experience with these..i looked up and supposly they are oxycodone hydrocholride 30mg...they seem to be just like the roxicodone 30mg ones
    Yes, they hit good, however the A's are much better in SWIMS opinion... If you have a moderate tolderance youd prob need to consume at least 2 to feel anything significant... I also prefer the M's to these you are mentining.. they are like a "last option" so to speak, but when you need, it doesnt really matter, does it? lol good luck!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MikeSmith View Post
    What i have came to learn about the new Oxycontin pills is that they are just as effective as the old ones for slow time release oxycodone administration, if you are taking them as directed that is. But if your like me and enjoy to by pass the time release and get the oxycodone out of them for instant release it is near impossible to do so. The old formula was so easy just remove the coating and crush......Then bam you have instant oxycodone, with the new op formulation no such luck. I have found a way to speed up onset but its still nothing compared to the old ones or Roxies.

    This has nothing to do with the topic. The 224's are not time release. You are talking about oxycontin which a different drug.

    I know this an older post but no one has pointed out the inaccuracy.

    *This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbannfuhrer View Post
    Yes, they hit good, however the A's are much better in SWIMS opinion... If you have a moderate tolderance youd prob need to consume at least 2 to feel anything significant... I also prefer the M's to these you are mentining.. they are like a "last option" so to speak, but when you need, it doesnt really matter, does it? lol good luck!

    I don't know how there could be that much difference since they have the same pharmacological makeup.
    Last edited by trueblue; 12-29-2011 at 01:09 PM.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mmm1234 View Post
    I'm afraid that OxyContin from the US just isn't worth buying any more. There are side effects, they don't seem to be so effective and, like yer man said, you can't crush them like you can with any other OC.
    I first heard of this about 9 months ago when I was going to order a batch of 80s and told never to buy from that part of the world again. Stick to European Oxycodone. It's cheaper anyway. I can't see any justification for keeping prices at the high level being asked in the US and Mexico for clearly inferior meds. If I need a decent painkiller to top up my script then I'll be looking for hydromorph or oxymorph. If anyone can fill me in on the effect of this US-only med, onset and length of action, any side effects, how it compares to real oxy, please post in this thread.
    You're referring to the new OP's, and from what I've heard they're about 3/4 the strength of the old OC's.
    They've been proven to have really bad side effects on your GI tract, so purdue is getting lawsuits, and there's a high chance of pharmaceutical companies going back to OC's.
    In addition to new Hydrocodone time release hitting the market, I doubt OP's will be around much longer.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Datderelennon View Post
    You're referring to the new OP's, and from what I've heard they're about 3/4 the strength of the old OC's.
    They've been proven to have really bad side effects on your GI tract, so purdue is getting lawsuits, and there's a high chance of pharmaceutical companies going back to OC's.
    In addition to new Hydrocodone time release hitting the market, I doubt OP's will be around much longer.

    That's good news from what I have read. Did OC's ever really go completely off the market?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,135
    Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

    @trueblue - Purdue has stopped PRODUCING the old OCs - that doesn't mean that pharmacies won't still have them in stock for some time - just like when the generic OCs went off the market - some pharmacies still had them in stock for up to 2 years later - so yes and no - they're available - but purdue is NOT producing them anymore
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

  15. I prefer those over k9s


Similar Threads

  1. Small Round blue pill ......looks like ksalol xanax
    By Rmt in forum Pill identification
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2013, 02:23 AM
  2. Help ID'ing meds - Yellow round pills
    By houston in forum Pill identification
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:59 AM
  3. Small, round, blue unmarked pills with one line score
    By blink1982 in forum Pill identification
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.