NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 862 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Blue Scored Football UPJOHN 90?

Gladheart is offline Distinguished Member
    Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

Default Blue Scored Football UPJOHN 90?

Has anyone had any experience with the 1 mg Alprazolam blue scored footballs with UPJOHN 90 on the other side of the football? I also received an order from the UK of .50 mg pink scored footballs with UPJOHN 55 on the other side of the football and they both seem fairly good. Any feedback from Forum members who have sampled the two UPJOHN footballs?
    Helpful fairydust63 Rated helpful

Kittsoan1989 is offline Eminent Member
    Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

Both of them are excellent quality in my opinion - They're the Xanax manufactured by Pfizzer worldwide -so unless you in the US - that's what brand-name Xanax looks like - I've received both of those from AirMailChemist and AirExpressChemist and have found the quality excellent as aforementioned - of course the batch, date, etc. could vary - but overall these are BRAND NAME XANAX - the best you can get!
    Helpful Gladheart, fairydust63 Rated helpful

Trueme is offline Member
    Trueme is on a distinguished road

Def one of the best
    Helpful Gladheart Rated helpful

Kittsoan1989 is offline Eminent Member
    Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

On a side note - most (if not all) pills manufactured by Pfizer worldwide (not US) have Upjojhn on them - so that's usuallly a sign of a good quality pill!
    Helpful Gladheart, fairydust63 Rated helpful

fairydust63 is offline Honorable Member
    fairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the roughfairydust63 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Kittsoan1989 View Post
    Both of them are excellent quality in my opinion - They're the Xanax manufactured by Pfizzer worldwide -so unless you in the US - that's what brand-name Xanax looks like - I've received both of those from AirMailChemist and AirExpressChemist and have found the quality excellent as aforementioned - of course the batch, date, etc. could vary - but overall these are BRAND NAME XANAX - the best you can get!
    Thanks Kittsoan1989...This basically answers my question I just posted on the other AMC thread. Puts my mind at ease, just never seen .5mg pink ones before...