NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1015 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: white pill with the letters G L on one side

chris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to behold

Default white pill with the letters G L on one side

Can anyone help me about a white pill that has a G L on one side and nothing on the other side. I cant find out what it is. It was a sample but i cant remember what it was for. Thanks

crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    @chris100 -- The "GL" stands for "good luck". It's one of those pills you just swallow and hope for the best. j/k, of course. I searched around on google and there's not a whole lot of info, but I did find a tiny bit... I think what you have is a 1mg generic Xanax. Not 100% sure, though.
    Like chris100, willonia liked this post
    True friends stab you in the front. -- Oscar Wilde

chris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to beholdchris100 is a splendid one to behold

I think your right, cause i asked them for a sample for that. Thanks Crucibelle for your help.
    Like crucibelle liked this post

crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    crucibelle has a reputation beyond reputecrucibelle has a reputation beyond repute
    Anytime, @chris100 .

Quote Originally Posted by crucibelle View Post
    @chris100 -- The "GL" stands for "good luck". It's one of those pills you just swallow and hope for the best. j/k, of course. I searched around on google and there's not a whole lot of info, but I did find a tiny bit... I think what you have is a 1mg generic Xanax. Not 100% sure, though.
    lol @ "good luck' pill.......makes sense to me.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by chris100 View Post
    I think your right, cause i asked them for a sample for that. Thanks Crucibelle for your help.
    Rxlist.com I think it is Chris, just enter in the imprint and you'll get a choice of pics and you should be able to find yours. I believe that is the site...someone here can (rather will lol) correct me if I'm wrong though. Usually like Cru says just google the imprint and a pic of it will usually pop up.
    Last edited by Massiveamounts; 01-12-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Like chris100 liked this post

6. Could it be Clobazam ?

Google it - the closest thing I could find.

Pharmer.org says foreign generic 1mg alprazolam.
    Helpful Longbaugh Rated helpful
    Like crucibelle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    Pharmer.org says foreign generic 1mg alprazolam.
    Yeah, that's where I found it, too.