Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Auden Mckenzie Pharm Clonazepam 2mg vs Mylan .5

KgcRed is offline Honorable Member
    KgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura about

Default Auden Mckenzie Pharm Clonazepam 2mg vs Mylan .5

Anyone have experience with Auden Mckenzie Clonazepam ?
    I'm just curious, they seem to be the real deal, but have a slower rate of acting than the Mylan ones I was use to taking. And for some reason they seem a little weaker and less "mintier". Also, the Auden Mckenzie Kpins are slightly thicker in depth compared to my Mylan ones.

Anyways, here are some pics, I would really appreciate the feedback about the Auden Mckenzie products.

316414f1dc00748c01 - Auden Mckenzie Pharm Clonazepam 2mg vs Mylan .5

316414f1dc05b65bec - Auden Mckenzie Pharm Clonazepam 2mg vs Mylan .5

316414f1dc0b8aadec - Auden Mckenzie Pharm Clonazepam 2mg vs Mylan .5

316414f1dc11742260 - Auden Mckenzie Pharm Clonazepam 2mg vs Mylan .5
    Last edited by KgcRed; 01-23-2012 at 03:20 PM.
    Like citydragon liked this post

willonia is offline Distinguished Member
    willonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud of

Can't see the pics. There was a thread with a brief mention of Auden Mckenzie.

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/foru...ilmeds-15.html

See post #281 (should be the 1st one on the page). Is that what your Clonazepam looks like?
    chemically-imbalanced mumbler of nonsense

KgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura aboutKgcRed has a spectacular aura about

Just fixed the pics

willonia is offline Distinguished Member
    willonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud ofwillonia has much to be proud of

No I've never had those. In the thread I referenced, someone said one of the sites I ordered from claimed to be sending out Auden Mckenzie kpins in blisters (as that site usually ship them in bottles), but the blisters I got are different than those in your pictures and the pill imprints are different as well. Sorry I couldn't be of more help as to the quality.
    chemically-imbalanced mumbler of nonsense

It's no problem willonia, I'm sure someone has some encountered these or has something to say about them.

movietango is offline Honorable Member
    movietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura about

How is the quality of the Auden McKenzie clonazepam? Saw those on AMC.

The quality is good (if your referring to the physical structure of the pill) - It doesn't crumble easily, it solid, its pretty legit looking and feeling, good manufacturing procedures, etc.

They do seem however, a little weaker and take slightly longer to "come on" as opposed to the Mylan ones I tried ( reference to the pics in first post ).

I really thought 2mg would do it for me, but it was a let down, after an hour of taking one, I felt like I needed (not wanted) to take another 2mg.

I'm not too sure what else to say.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Bit of an update;

I took two Clonazepams (2mg) From Auden Mckenzie, each today at around 3pm at 30 min space intervals in between , and still haven't felt the effects wearing off by now (its now 8:21pm). So yea, they are slow onset around half an hour more or less, then the peak comes around an hour or 2 down the line and remains there, then very slowly and very gradually slows down from there. But again, I found them to be weaker then expected, *just my 2cents*

The feeling I can only describe is as more of a "physical" anti-anxiety effect rather then a mix or rather than just a pure mental. It definitely throws your coordination in a loop ( mess your bio mechanics up a bit ), but other than that I still find it weak ( was preparing for something much stronger ) . 2mg by Auden Mckenzie felt like 1mg prescribed to me by Mylan pharmaceuticals. 4mg of Auden Mckenzie felt like 1.5 - 2mg of Mylan Kpin I'm guessing.

Anyways, thats the jist of it folks.
    Last edited by KgcRed; 01-24-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Helpful movietango Rated helpful
    Like Chancer liked this post

halohippe is offline Distinguished Member
    halohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nice

I get scripted Auden Mckenzie Clonazepam 0.5mg on the NHS here in the UK. They are are very good reliable brand, however i have never been scripted any other brand to compare them with. The point regarding they take a long time to come on is definitly correct as i start to feel the relaxing affects after an hour or more and when i take soemthing like diaz its much quicker.

Kittsoan1989 is offline Eminent Member
    Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

I just noticed that they added this brand to AMC - they have a slightly lower price point then they Roche Rivotril - is it worth paying the extra 10-20 bucks/100 pills to get the branded Rivotril in anyone's opinion who has tried both? I'm not familiar with the Auden McKenzie brand but I live in the US so that's why.
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

halohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nicehalohippe is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kittsoan1989 View Post
    I just noticed that they added this brand to AMC - they have a slightly lower price point then they Roche Rivotril - is it worth paying the extra 10-20 bucks/100 pills to get the branded Rivotril in anyone's opinion who has tried both? I'm not familiar with the Auden McKenzie brand but I live in the US so that's why.
    Would be very interested in people's experience as well as i am looking to purchase either 2mg Roche or 2mg Auden Mckenzie. Will there really be any significant difference?

Auden Mckenzie 2mg are slightly cheaper as well.

ditn is offline Senior Member
    ditn will become famous soon enoughditn will become famous soon enoughditn will become famous soon enough

I just placed an order for the Auden McKenzie 2mg Clons from AMC.

Really eager to see how they stack up to the Roche Rivotril.

BuckeyeFan is offline Honorable Member
    BuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really niceBuckeyeFan is just really nice

I don't think anything can beat the Roche's. Especially the S. American and Serb made ones. Never had any from the AMG or the UK. I think the Mylan clonaz is weak compared to Teva. But Roche is the way to go with clonazepam imo. I believe it's been proven they are superior to generics. ~sub
    Helpful frootloop, GeorgeTirebiter Rated helpful

Caffeine2011 is offline Distinguished Member
    Caffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to behold

I was going to order the Auden Mckenzie's as well, but I may just stick with the bottled Rivotril after reading that post. On another note though, I have the Rivotril from AMC and it definitely takes me at least 30-45 minutes to feel the effects anyway so maybe I will, the price difference is tempting.
    drugbuyersforum.org is a scam.

Loubitan is offline Distinguished Member
    Loubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to allLoubitan is a name known to all

Default What are the Bananna Tasting Pills

Hi All: Can someone tell me what the yummy pills are that tase like Bananna candy? I know they are in the Xanax Valium family. Are they stronger that valium/Xanax. Can someone offer some education for me please? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine2011 View Post
    I was going to order the Auden Mckenzie's as well, but I may just stick with the bottled Rivotril after reading that post. On another note though, I have the Rivotril from AMC and it definitely takes me at least 30-45 minutes to feel the effects anyway so maybe I will, the price difference is tempting.
    The auden's are good mate as i have these perscribed. Can't compare to the Rivotril yet but will be able to this week as just made a purchase from AMM and they are on ther way!

SlowRoll is offline Banned Reason: Attacking other members
    SlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the roughSlowRoll is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Loubitan View Post
    Hi All: Can someone tell me what the yummy pills are that tase like Bananna candy? I know they are in the Xanax Valium family. Are they stronger that valium/Xanax. Can someone offer some education for me please? Thank you
    Banana Flavored Clonazepam often referred to as "bananakins". Try a search for "bananakins" and you will find a lot of info on them.

Here is a Benzodiazepine chart to judge their strength in relation to Xanax, Valium, and others.

benzo.org.uk : Benzodiazepine Equivalence Table

Here are two threads:

Who has banana flavored clonatril anymore?

"bananakins" ... 2mg klonopin
    Last edited by SlowRoll; 02-27-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Spelling...

slimshady is offline Member

anybody knows how they compare to the roches? i was thinking about ordering clonazepam at amc, but i dont know which one i should take. is there any difference between the roches and auden mckenzies (quality) or do they both work fine?

dugbert is offline Member

I am wondering the same thing. I am staring at AMC right now, trying to decide if I should go to with Auden McKenzie or Roche.

chuckv64 is offline Honorable Member
    chuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nicechuckv64 is just really nice

I have ordered the Roche and audens several times from AMC & I dont notice a bit of difference between them. They both work & feel like they should. Remember that clonazepam has a slower onset than most benzos but lasts longer. So 45 minutes to an hour to feel them is very normal.
    Helpful frootloop Rated helpful

frootloop is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by chuckv64 View Post
    I have ordered the Roche and audens several times from AMC & I dont notice a bit of difference between them. They both work & feel like they should. Remember that clonazepam has a slower onset than most benzos but lasts longer. So 45 minutes to an hour to feel them is very normal.
    How long does it take for them to arrive? How long have you used AMC?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast