NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 820 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: zepose 10

Default zepose 10

Zepose 10 that my brother bought for me from India. 2USD for 100 pills hehe
    Haven't tried it out yet, too bad it expires december this year.

307184f953c7941b20 - zepose 10
    307184f953c8d20acf - zepose 10

Ah..ha! No wonder when I got those they always crossed out that
    part about 17 rupees for 10 tabs with a black marker.
    Enjoy & thx for the images.

According to my brother, when he went there last month, he asked for valium at 3 pharmacy. none of them says that they have it. Last week, he went again to the one of the pharmacy, and asked for diazepam and they handled them to him by the hundreds(he bought 200 of those)

Wonder how they compare to the Ind-Swift & Nicolas Piramal Valium.
    Have you tried them?

JackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to allJackB is a name known to all

I have taken these Zepose quite a few times, when I was in India they seemed the most commonly available or only available diazepam I could find over there. They're not that strong but certainly not total bunk either, for the money you've paid they'e a good investment. It is not unusual for the pharmacies over there to try and give you out of date stock and I think some of those that I took had already reached their expiry date, they still seemed to work OK though!
    Helpful Roz Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Rowell10mg View Post
    Wonder how they compare to the Ind-Swift & Nicolas Piramal Valium.
    Have you tried them?
    My experience in valiums are still considered at beginner level. Never tried any of those that you mentioned, but compared to beta from TTM, they are much more stronger for me. Those betas were 5 mg btw, never took two of those at the same time. Strictly using them for sleep.
    Last edited by blazie; 04-23-2012 at 02:34 PM.