NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 607 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Very Small Brown Rust Colored Pill No Imprint

wolf is offline Honorable Member
    wolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the rough

Default Very Small Brown Rust Colored Pill No Imprint

So I was cleaning out an old desk in my garage and came across this very small round pill that is a rusty brown looking color and no imprint at all on either side. It was in a small baggie and I have no clue what it can be or how it got in there. Anyone know ? This is the best pic I could get with my phone since its so small. Thanks for any info.

2170050384bb2f374d - Very Small Brown Rust Colored Pill No Imprint
    Like Wish liked this post

Racerx is offline Senior Member
    Racerx has a spectacular aura aboutRacerx has a spectacular aura aboutRacerx has a spectacular aura aboutRacerx has a spectacular aura aboutRacerx has a spectacular aura about

It almost looks like a ibuprofen but the picture is kind of blurry. I would try googling it or use a pill identifier site. Definitely strange it has no markings of any kind.
    Helpful Wish Rated helpful

Wish is offline Honorable Member
    Wish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to beholdWish is a splendid one to behold

You might try rxlist.com to help aid & identify it. However, even off brand ibuprofen typically have an imprint code stamped on it for identification purposes. The picture you've given is rough at best(kinda looks like an UFO. Ha!), which makes things tough . As I'm sure you know, don't ingest anything when not 100% sure of what the chemical makeup is.... never assume

Later,

-WISH
    TAKE AS NEEDED FOR PAIN...

wolf is offline Honorable Member
    wolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the roughwolf is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, I tried pill ID but didn't see anything. Its the color of an ibuprofen but much smaller.

TheMoon is offline Senior Member
    TheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura about

I can reiterate what @Wish said - all drugs for sale in the US require an imprint of some kind. Ibuprofen was my first thought also but many iron tablets have that rust color too. If I found it I would probably start checking the vendor websites I have used and look at pictures of their meds. I guess it could also be supplement since they don't all have imprints. That's a tough one.
    Helpful Wish Rated helpful
    For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind - Emerson

4577w is offline Senior Member
    4577w will become famous soon enough

It is almost certainly an over the counter drug. Does it appear to be coated in something? Also is it perfectly round? I can't tell from the picture.

eke
    eke is offline Senior Member
    eke will become famous soon enougheke will become famous soon enougheke will become famous soon enough

Yep, most generic ibuprofen has the same rusty brown color. In my experience those generic ibu's always have a combination of letters and numbers on them. I have seen countless combinations of letters and numbers depending where I bought them! Having said all this, I don't know what that pill is and cant really see it. Good luck!!