NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 548 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Pink Roxycodone?

1. Default Pink Roxycodone?

These were sent to me as a sample from a reputable vendor on here. He claims they are Roxycodone but did not specify what dosage. Can anyone confirm or deny this claim? I have no reason to doubt this source as he has always been awesome, but I've not been able to find very much on the net about these.

Pill is pink, almost speckled in color. M in a box on one side, 30 above the score line on the other side. Here's a pic.

lsalp - Pink Roxycodone?

johndoepoe is offline Banned Reason: Representatives of vendors not allowed in the forum
    johndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant future

I also got some of those from a vendor on here; my opinion of them are not very high.

There are a lot of those same looking pills floating around Florida and they are fakes.

That's just my opinion on these; but I searched and even called a few pharmacies and none had ever heard of a pink 30mg roxi.

mike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the rough

I also have never heard of a pink 30mg "m"
    The pink ones i have seen are lower mg, possibly 5 if i remember correctly.
    I would have to say that that one is a fake if its supposed to be 30mg.
    Helpful johndoepoe Rated helpful
    Only a fool would take anything posted on the Internet as fact

brienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond reputebrienzi has a reputation beyond repute

drugs.com could help yeah with that @pilotlite , as the brand scored is a Major generic and am sure there is much info about their products..
    Helpful Binky Rated helpful

mike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the rough

@brienzi I checked on the Pill ID at drugs.com and that came up with nothing either.

If it were real, why would it have the same markings as a blue 30mg Mally Roxy, but be pink? It just makes no sense, if it were a different dosage it would also have different markings

(ie. a/215 blue vs a/214 green [30mg/15mg])

Not to mention the "speckling" could mean improper production in a bath tub or something.
    Helpful dingleberry, johndoepoe Rated helpful

dingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by johndoepoe View Post
    I also got some of those from a vendor on here; my opinion of them are not very high.

There are a lot of those same looking pills floating around Florida and they are fakes.

That's just my opinion on these; but I searched and even called a few pharmacies and none had ever heard of a pink 30mg roxi.
    Did they have any opiod like effect? You would at least think if they were to go through the trouble they could make them to look blue for gosh sake.
    Helpful Blockhead Rated helpful
    Like mike1337, johndoepoe liked this post

@dingleberry at least then it would have gotten a lot less scrutiny!

P.S. I crack up anytime I see your name, and also cringe a little at the literal thought of it hahahaha
    Like johndoepoe, Blockhead liked this post

dingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to behold

"Brand new roxicodone 30 is pink with m and 3 4 4 on it. I went to get my monthly presription at medicine stop now carries these for there roxicodone supply. I have recently gotten the same script. I actually prefer these new ones over the old blue with m on it. Very good. ..."

I found this on the net. I suggest you dig a little deeper. Apparently I have read two places a new pink roxy 30mg has been released and is sold at pharmacies. There have also been reports of fakes that are pink, that would explain someone going through all that trouble to make a pink pill, as if no one would be suspicious...
    I am just saying if it is a good source do some more research these may in fact be a new release of the roxicodone 30mg, the color changed from blue to pink. I am not 100% and still I have heard of fake roxies but I am just saying I have read some places there may be a new pink roxi 30 sold at pharmacies, but don't take my word for it, better to be cautious on this one.

@mike1337
    yeah thats the general effect my name has on most people... Just be grateful I didn't put a picture as my avatar a photo of the menacing berry I am reffering to

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 14 minutes after the last post:*

I actually cant find much more info, what I have found I would not hang my hat on, I would proceed with caution but I cannot imagine a reputable vendor ever sending out a blatantly "fake" different color pill. Perhaps ask him for an explanation and see what he says.. It is verry bizarre but I have heard they are considering changing the color to discourage addicts because the blue roxicodone have become very popular on the streets. So I would expect a color change but not sure about this one or if it has happened yet.

You could also probably just taste a litttle bit and if you know that taste well enough I know I would know straight away whether it was "real" or not, there's is a pretty distinct bitter taste to oxycodone.
    Last edited by dingleberry; 10-12-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    Helpful Blockhead Rated helpful

johndoepoe is offline Banned Reason: Representatives of vendors not allowed in the forum
    johndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant future

@dingleberry I did research and the reason I found nothing on "these" particular Roxis ...Pink, stamped with an M BOX, and a 30 on the other side is because they don't exist from what I can find.

Also, no they didn't have any affect at all on me, and I would know what a Roxi does to my body/mind.

I would highly suggest anyone that gets these to be very suspicious...IMHO

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1337 View Post
    @dingleberry at least then it would have gotten a lot less scrutiny!

P.S. I crack up anytime I see your name, and also cringe a little at the literal thought of it hahahaha
    @mike1337 , Helen sat on the ground crumbling hard lumps of clay between her fingers, and tried to imagine the green place in the swamp where the dingleberries grew.
    Like mike1337 liked this post

lurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura aboutlurker has a spectacular aura about

@pilotlite
    I already posted this somewhere else but the pill pictured above is a 30mg morphine sulfate branded ms-contin by mallinckrodt. I hope this helps. They aren't gonna be nearly as good as a roxi because for 1 thing they aren't oxy, for another they are extended release and not like the old OC's, more like the new formula in that they utilize an anti-abuse extended release mechanism. I believe they implement a polymer based gelling agent to ensure nobody enjoys their medication :-\
    Helpful brienzi Rated helpful

12. @lurker

This pill has a score line indicating that it can be cut in half if desired therefore making it an IR drug, not ER. Also the MS contin you refer to has a much larger 30 on the one side and no score line.

As it seems no one knows for sure what this is, I'm not going to be a guinea pig and down a pill that might make me sick. I'll hold on to them until they can be confirmed fake or real, or perhaps send one to be tested.
    Like mike1337 liked this post

@lurker @pilotlite yes, and as I said, if it was MS Contin why would it have the EXACT same markings as a Mally 30mg roxy?

It just doesnt make sense.

Also like I said I checked Pill ID on Drugs.com AND on WebMD and there are no pictures of records of a pink 30 M Roxy.

14. I received one of those from probably the same vendor.... He claimed it was a new type of Roxy.... I really didn't believe that. Kept it around for quite a bit of time... got sick of looking at it and decided to try it. It felt like morphine... but absolutely not a Roxy.

@pilotlite there is a pink Roxicodone, but it's supposed to be 20mg and is marked M 020. It's an HCL ER version of Roxicodone, which is like how Oxycontin was made originally giving it the charming name of "hillbilly heroin" back in the late 90s. Roxicodone were white just 5 yrs ago, give or take. Ethex was the name of the most dispensed brand at the time, but they were.abruptly yanked off the shelves when the FDA discovered that for a long time batches were being sent to pharmacies all across the US that either under or
    over dosed. After the recall, Ethex was no more and several companies took over production, like Qualitest and.several others. The different shades of blue were.different brands and have markings like M 30, A 215, COR 226 and so on. These are the 3 brands you are most likely to get if you were to fill a script in the US.

TGM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pangaea; 04-22-2013 at 03:06 AM.