NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 714 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Small, round, blue unmarked pills with one line score

1. Just found some small round light blue pills with no inscriptions, and only a straight line scoring down the middle on one side, blank on the other.

My friend says that they're 1mg Xanax's, but we are not sure.

I've been trying to get a pic up, but I'm a newbie. Apparently there are two pics of them attached to my name, so if you can access them via that route, I encourage you to do so.
    Last edited by blink1982; 11-08-2012 at 03:16 AM. Reason: newbie

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by blink1982 View Post

My friend says that they're 1mg Xanax's, but we are not sure.
    That's exactly what they look like: IC ALPRAZOLAM 1MG
    Should be imprinted with MYLAN A1 on the front, but have
    heard various Mfg's don't do it.
    Like lollydoll liked this post
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

3. Ok, here is the pic of the little blue ones:

42429509b5addd63d8 - Small, round, blue unmarked pills with one line score

Very curious to know what we are looking at here.

4. Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    That's exactly what they look like: IC ALPRAZOLAM 1MG
    Should be imprinted with MYLAN A1 on the front, but have
    heard various Mfg's don't do it.
    Thank you very much for your quick and polite response.

Unfortunately, the pills that we came across have no inscriptions of any sort or language. These are blank pills with only one side with a straight line down the middle.

They don't taste bitter, either.

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by blink1982 View Post

They don't taste bitter, either.
    Unlike the "footballs".......these don't either

Then there's the ole safety spiel.......when in doubt ? throw it out ! [or let Mikey try it]
    Last edited by ChillyCat; 11-08-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    Like willonia, H20shed65 liked this post

6. Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    Unlike the "footballs".......these don't either
    Oh wow, really? That's actually very helpful, I didn't know that the ALP formulations could have different tastes depending on the size/shape of the pills.

Very neutral taste, not even slightly bitter like opiates.

As bad as footballs taste.......wouldn't be surprised these other ones
    might have some kinda taste bud blocker [or a simple organic rain-coat]
    protecting you from doing the YACK

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

Mylan 1 mgs aren't that horrible tasting, but I've only ever seen footballs, not rounds.
    Some say that I am not machine washable and all my plants are called Steve.

Cassius Scapulas will become famous soon enoughCassius Scapulas will become famous soon enough

looks like etiz

Hey! I get to be helpful. Your friend is a dick and that is a 1mg Etilaam brand etizolam tablet. Etizolam is a benzo analogue. They have little to no taste.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

You have been hoodwinked.
    Last edited by CaptainDrugs; 11-08-2012 at 05:40 AM.
    Like downhomeguy liked this post

Here are some pictures of Etizlam.

They appear to be slightly different, there is no 'edge' on the pill where it was pressed and the scoring is wider and deeper.

Etizolam - Appearance

If I was on a game show and had to make a guess, I'd say they were a generic 5mg. diazepam from who knows where.

If you don't know where they were ordered from, or who the vendor was, throw them away. The backside appears to be a little blotchy and you can see the raised impression on the front from where they were pressed.

Let the mice at the local dump figure out what they are, toss them.
    Like sambob liked this post

a quiet little white-bred white trash redneck mountain town
    Blues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really nice

etizolam i would say. There identical to the ones i have
    in my drawer. If you bite into them and they have a bitter taste
    its xanax. Although iv never seen xanax like that.
    In fact better not bite into them in case its rat poison.
    If it were me there would be no photo, they would be in my system
    by now
    And i would be posting just found some tablets woo hoo

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 14 minutes after the last post:*

i just bit in half a pill of etizolam for this cause.
    etizolam is totally tasteless
    Last edited by Blues; 11-08-2012 at 11:59 AM.

I just cannot resist saying this:
    Please don't ever take any pill that you don't know what it is.
    Put that on your bathroom mirror alongside "don't play with a loaded gun" and "don't drive drunk."
    Please.
    Like sambob, lollydoll, Kexessa, H20shed65 liked this post

If it has no taste it's etizolam. If it's bitter it could be an unbranded Indian generic 1mg alprazolam. That is all.

But it's etizolam. I stand by my statement.

lollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura about

Those are absolutely NOT 1 mg blue Mylans. I'll take a pic of the 1 mg blue Mylans I have in a bit and post for u to see the difference. Mine came from a Walmart pharmacy in the US. There is a brand made by Actavis that looks more that color blue and smoother edges like u have, but they have a capital R in the shape of the Roche symbol and 031 written on the scored side. They could only be imitation (i.e. bunk) alprazolam or something else entirely. Just FYI, all meds are coded with a number imprint regardless of where it was made for the exact purpose of identifying!!

I promise I'll post a pic soon of both the pills I mentioned but the upload is so damn hard to do on PR I'll have to do after I take my daughter to school

@blink1982 @chestercat
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Unless you care a whole aweful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not. ~Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by lollydoll View Post
    the upload is so damn hard to do on PR

Actually, displaying a pic in all "forums" follow the same format:

[img]XXXXXXX[/img]

The XXXXXX's is the address of where the pic is stored online

[and VERY easy !!]

OR........ use tinypic.com to upload your pics, and it will give you
    the proper HTML formatted text, in which you can simply cut-n-paste
    onto the body of your forum post. Super simple !!!!

EXAMPLE:
    2dax72g - Small, round, blue unmarked pills with one line score

and none of those distracting watermarks across your pic
    Last edited by ChillyCat; 11-09-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Helpful H20shed65, lollydoll Rated helpful

It's etizolam. I can take a picture of mine later. Case is closed.

18. thanks to all who helped. other than the one I bit into -- which was NOT bitter, it was almost sweet -- I have not taken any others. I'll say this, I did sleep very well, like I was on a benzo.

But I threw them all away. The thought of consuming unidentified and unidentifiable pills scares me; some psycho could have laced them with cyanide or rat poison.

Again, thanks for the help, but they are long gone, and I'll be getting my own United States inscribed benzos =)

lollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura aboutlollydoll has a spectacular aura about

Holy camole @ chestercat
    Thank u so much for the upload explanation!!! I hate that banner they put across ur image too so this is super helpful. Case closed agreed b/c u posted an accurate Mylan pic already :-) again, thanks for taking the time to share that. Now I can torture more people with good animal gone bad pics tee hee hee
    Unless you care a whole aweful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not. ~Dr. Seuss

Sweet = etizolam. Lactose is a filler.