NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 517 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: soma

Default soma

Has anyone ever received a round pink unmarked pill, scored on one side only, that is supposedly soma by wallace? I have had more brands of soma than I can remember and have never received a soma that looked like this let alone a Wallace brand. I have dealt with so many places over the years but this is a first. You guys are the most knowledgeable people I know so thought I'd ask you.

If someone could find decent soma they could make money. I've paid good money for crap.
    Like Harry Irene, FLinmysoul liked this post

COSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond repute

@chell55
    Pink would be a new one for me. It is raising $ for breast cancer, I mean I don't know. I've had several flavors and pink would be a new one. Doesn't sound like Wallace.
    Like Maxwell Murder, Harry Irene, Blues liked this post
    "If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards."

I have had wallace soma in the past but it was maybe more of a dark orange color?? Anyways, do a search for wallace some and compare some of the pictures to see if it looks like what you have.
    "My mother says to get things done you better not mess with Maj. Tom." -D. Bowie

I've searched high and low and no pink wallace. Think they are peptobismo.
    Thanks everyone!
    Like djrick liked this post

COSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond reputeCOSGringo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by chell55 View Post
    I've searched high and low and no pink wallace. Think they are peptobismo.
    Thanks everyone!
    If you are travelling in a 3rd world country those might come in handy. Don't toss 'em!
    Like chell55, djrick liked this post

It's nothing I've ever seen and I've been on them for four years. They've all been as white as a summer cloud.
    Like chell55 liked this post

Hi @chell55,

I personally have never seen pink soma, but check out this site: www.drugs.com> Pill Identifier, there is a pink wallace soma there.

According to the site it is 200 mg and goes by the name Organindin NR. Might be worth your while to see if it is the same one.

I hope for your sake it's the same one, you have been having the worst luck!
    Helpful Harry Irene Rated helpful
    Like chell55, COSGringo, FLinmysoul liked this post
    Year Of The Cat. Al Stewart.

Oh for Petes sake! It's not bringing you to the site, sorry. Type in your search engine "is wallace brand soma pink in color" it will bring you
    to the site, sorry I can't seem to get the link.
    Helpful Harry Irene, djrick Rated helpful

@Allycat trying but not getting pink soma. You are right about finding decent soma. I quit using it for along time but started again for some reason. I'm going back to sds. Never a hassle and brands are better than the crap I've gotten.
    Thank you I'll keep trying.
    Helpful djrick Rated helpful
    Like Harry Irene liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Allycat View Post
    Oh for Petes sake! It's not bringing you to the site, sorry. Type in your search engine "is wallace brand soma pink in color" it will bring you
    to the site, sorry I can't seem to get the link.
    Hay Ally
    Are you using that little earth icon to paste the link in? Just overwrite the whole thing with the URL from on top of the browser. Take a deep breath.

scared guy.jpg
    Helpful Allycat Rated helpful
    Like Harry Irene, Blues liked this post

Hi @chell55,

I personally have never seen pink soma, but check out this site: www.drugs.com> Pill Identifier, there is a pink wallace soma there.

According to the site it is 200 mg and goes by the name Organindin NR. Might be worth your while to see if it is the same one.

I hope for your sake it's the same one, you have been having the worst luck!
    ORGANIDIN® NR (guaifenesin) <---- Thats a coff medicine NOT SOMA... You were looking @ the wrong page sorry
    Helpful chell55 Rated helpful

@chell55, let me try to get the link for you, I swear to god I saw it!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PPPham View Post
    ORGANIDIN® NR (guaifenesin) <---- Thats a coff medicine NOT SOMA... You were looking @ the wrong page sorry

I don't think so, it said wallace on the tab and came up under soma, let me try again.

Could not find pink myself. Again, pepto is useful.
    Like chell55, Harry Irene liked this post

@chell55, let me try to get the link for you, I swear to god I saw it!!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so, it said wallace on the tab and came up under soma, let me try again.
    Organidin NR Dosage - Drugs.com

Scroll to the sIDE of the screen for a piccture of the PINK 200 and 400 mg versions of WALLACE BRAND organidin-nr Which is a Cough supressent... check any bottle of robotussion Its the most active ingredient in all over the counter cough syrups..

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/37-wallace-4312-2399.html <--- Pink Wallace Brand Organidin NR .. .. . .. . .
    Helpful chell55 Rated helpful
    Like Allycat liked this post

The fact that there are no markings on it just a score. Iam done trying to find an honest soma vendor here. I hate ordering in india but better than what I've been through.
    I think I need that pepto now.
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful
    Like COSGringo, Harry Irene, djrick liked this post

Checked again, you may be right @PPPham, looks like they lumped all wallace together, I checked under Pill Wizard Drugs.com

I'm so sorry chell, I was really hoping you got the real deal, you are on such a bad luck streak. Did you try one?
    Like SamCro, chell55 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by PPPham View Post
    Organidin NR Dosage - Drugs.com

Scroll to the sIDE of the screen for a piccture of the PINK 200 and 400 mg versions of WALLACE BRAND organidin-nr Which is a Cough supressent... check any bottle of robotussion Its the most active ingredient in all over the counter cough syrups..

37 WALLACE 4312 imprint (Organidin NR 200 mg) - Drugs.com <--- Pink Wallace Brand Organidin NR .. .. . .. . .
    Looks like right color but this pill has no markings. Just a score down one side. Can't find it on web anywhere. I'm special.

- - - Updated - - -

Checked again, you may be right @PPPham, looks like they lumped all wallace together, I checked under Pill Wizard Drugs.com

I'm so sorry chell, I was really hoping you got the real deal, you are on such a bad luck streak. Did you try one?
    I did but felt nothing. Tried one later from pal felt it fine.
    Like Allycat liked this post

Unfortunately you may be right @chell55, it looks like India or Mexico for soma is the best bet, pick your poison. Good luck.
    @PPPham, you were right, thanks for picking that up.
    Like SamCro, chell55 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by chell55 View Post
    Looks like right color but this pill has no markings. Just a score down one side. Can't find it on web anywhere. I'm special.

- - - Updated - - -

I did but felt nothing. Tried one later from pal felt it fine.
    I think you should try plugging a few. Then you will know sure. Please report back your results. Also, to get correct results, please invite 2 other friends. Give one other 3 of those pills to also plug. Give the other 3 placebos to plug.

In case you are not sure what plugging is, it's just rectally inserting them.

Again, please report your findings in about 2 hours. Photos would be good. I would like to use this for a new blog I am starting, "Plugging, everyone's doing it, forget planking"
    Like Allycat, Harry Irene, scorpigoh liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by COSGringo View Post
    I think you should try plugging a few. Then you will know sure. Please report back your results. Also, to get correct results, please invite 2 other friends. Give one other 3 of those pills to also plug. Give the other 3 placebos to plug.

In case you are not sure what plugging is, it's just rectally inserting them.

Again, please report your findings in about 2 hours. Photos would be good. I would like to use this for a new blog I am starting, "Plugging, everyone's doing it, forget planking"
    Send me your address. You can plug all 3. Think it would benefit you greatly.
    Like SamCro, Allycat, Harry Irene, COSGringo, djrick liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast