NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 367 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: India Vicodin - V.C. Don (Acetaminophen 325mg , Hydrocodone Bitartrate 10mg) Vax Pharmaceuticals

brandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nice

I took a couple and will report back what I feel in a little bit...
    Helpful SamCro Rated helpful
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

Quote Originally Posted by FABLE View Post
    So GreenThumb, any shot's of the "KROPS" ? or is this only for the senior section ? I can't get into yet as I gotta get "repped" first. I got some, I think I may post, but there is no M4R!JU4N4 forum/thread to post to.
    Just a head up advice but this is not iop... id suggest not going there

brandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nice

well unfortunately people, what I feel appears to be codeine.... I'm very disappointed. I was truly hoping they were real! They still work great for pain as my back pain subsided, but not the real deal.
    Helpful SamCro, FABLE Rated helpful
    Like onlinedrugs liked this post
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    More evidence of the persuasive power of wishful thinking.
    I have seen disagreements about whether hydrocodone and oxycodone products are manufactured and marketed in India go on for days upon days.
    The cowboys and girls at bluelight, opiophile, topix, etc. will go to the mat in order to prove their strongly-held points of view.
    At least most of the participants on this discussion board seem to inquire about these Indian counterfeits rather than repeatedly insisting that they are the real deal.
    Repeat, repeat, repeat, counterfeit.
    Like waterlogged liked this post

India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Gets FDA Nod for Four Generics - FierceBiotech

MUMBAI, India, January 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Reuters: SUN.BO, Bloomberg: SUNP IN, NSE:SUNPHARMA, BSE: 524715) announced that together with its subsidiaries, it has received final approval from USFDA for several Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA). Approval was received for generic hydocodone bitartate with acetaminophen (APAP) tablets. Approval was also received for generic Aredia®, pamidronate disodium for injection USP, generic Lopid ®, gemfibrozil tablets, USP, and generic Phenargan®, promethazine hydrochloride tablets.

First Controlled Substance approval

The approvals for Hydrocodone with APAP are the first approvals for products based on controlled substances.

Hydrocodone with APAP is a narcotic analgesic indicated in the treatment of relief of moderate to moderately severe pain of acute, chronic, or post-operative types. This is a Schedule III drug, regulated partly by the Controlled Substance Act of 1940 in the US.

Approvals have been received for ten generic versions of these tablets containing Hydrocodone and APAP in the following strengths; 5/325 mg, 7.5/325 mg, 10/325 mg, 5/500 mg, 7.5/500 mg, 10/500 mg, 7.5/650 mg, 10/650 mg, 10/660 mg and 7.5/750 mg.

Hydrocodone + APAP Bioequivalent to strengths approved

5/500 mg Vicodin 5 /500 mg tablets of Abbott Laboratories 7.5/500 mg Hydrocodone with APAP 7.5 /500 mg tablets of Mikart Inc 10/500 mg Lortab 10/500 mg of UCB Pharma, Inc. 7.5/750 mg Vicodin ES tablets 7.5/ 750mg of Abbott Laboratories 7.5/650 mg Hydrocodone with APAP tablets 7.5/650 mg of Mikart Inc. 10/650 mg Hydrocodone with APAP 10 /650 mg tablets of Mikart Inc 10/660 mg Hydrocodone with APAP 10/660 mg of Mallinckdrodt, Inc 5/325 mg Norco tablets, Hydrocodone with APAP 5/325 mg, from Watson Laboratories 7.5/325 mg Norco tablets, Hydrocodone with APAP 7.5/ 325 mg, from Watson Laboratories 10/325 mg Norco tablets, Hydrocodone with APAP 10/325 mg, from Watson Laboratories

These strengths have annual sales of approximately USD 540 million in the US which includes branded as well as generic products.

Other approvals

Approval has also been received for *SNIP*

These products, to be manufactured at multiple facilities of Sun Pharma (together with its subsidiaries) in India and US, will reach market shortly.

Vicodin ® is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories.

Lopid® is a registered trademark of Pfizer Pharmaceuticals Ltd.

Aredia® is a registered trademark of Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation

Phenargan® is a registered trademark of Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.

About Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.

Established in 1983, listed since 1994 and headquartered in India, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Reuters: SUN.BO, Bloomberg: SUNP IN, NSE:SUNPHARMA, BSE: 524715) is an international, integrated, speciality pharmaceutical company. It manufactures and markets a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics as well as generics in India, US and several other markets across the world. In India, the company is a leader in niche therapy areas of psychiatry, neurology, cardiology, diabetology, gastroenterology, and orthopedics. The company has strong skills in product development, process chemistry, and manufacturing of complex API, as well as dosage forms. More information about the company can be found at Sunpharma.

Source: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.

Read more: India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Gets FDA Nod for Four Generics - FierceBiotech India's Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Gets FDA Nod for Four Generics - FierceBiotech
    Subscribe at FierceBiotech
    Helpful FABLE Rated helpful
    Like waterlogged liked this post

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Laters all & be safe.
    Like SamCro liked this post

The FDA approval (old news) for Sun Pharma only applies to the manufacture of hydrocodone formulations that will be available for marketing in the US.
    Many foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers have been given FDA approval to market their products in the US. If you research this you will find that there are generics currently being dispensed by pharmacies in America which were actually made in other countries.
    As far as I know, however, this does not mean that the same medications are being manufactured and marketed for distribution in the country of origin. Unless someone has found otherwise, I believe this is the case for hydrocodone products in India.
    Helpful Cash, waterlogged Rated helpful

8. Dont have much to offer except I have received Soma from Sun Pharma made by Caraco in Detriot and they were very good. On par with other generics like Watson, and Qualitest. On the script bottle it actually says SunPharma.
    Like SamCro, Blues liked this post

a quiet little white-bred white trash redneck mountain town
    Blues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really niceBlues is just really nice

joey how does Vicodin compare to dihydrocodeine? is it apples and oranges?
    Like SamCro liked this post
    I'm not like them but i can pretend

10 mg of hydrocodone is typically comparable in average analgesic potency to 40 mg of DHC.
    Both are opioids and therefore not "apples and oranges."
    Helpful FABLE Rated helpful

tjaisv will become famous soon enoughtjaisv will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by FABLE View Post
    India Vicodin - V.C. Don (Acetaminophen 325mg , Hydrocodone Bitartrate 10mg) Vax Pharmaceuticals - -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Has anyone had experience, heard of, or even seen this VICODIN brand -

attachmentphp?attachmentid14841 - India Vicodin - V.C. Don (Acetaminophen 325mg , Hydrocodone Bitartrate 10mg) Vax Pharmaceuticals.
    attachmentphp?attachmentid14842 - India Vicodin - V.C. Don (Acetaminophen 325mg , Hydrocodone Bitartrate 10mg) Vax Pharmaceuticals.
    These are Indian knock-off vikes comparable in strength to codeine or dihydrocodeine. I remember these back on db.com when a few of the Indian OPs were selling them and I was able to get a sample sent to me. They're pretty weak and definitely not real hydro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12