Thread: I need help to identify a small white pill

1. Default I need help to identify a small white pill

Found it in my child's room. The pill is small, round, and white. One side is smooth and the other side is divided into fourths, like a pie. Each of the four sections have a letter or number imprint. The top section has the letters z and c. The bottom section has the numbers 0 and 2. The imprint looks like this: z c
    0 2
    Can anyone please help me identify this drug?

2. do a search online..there are websites for this kinda thing..

3. Sounds like a 2mg generic xanax or 25 mg promethazine (Generic for Phenergan-- used for nausea)... I would bet it's promethazine.
    You can call any pharmacy and tell them you found it in your child's room and they will tell you what it is.

Edit:
    Here's a pic of promethazine for you:
    http://www.zydususa.com/product_detail.php?pDetail=90

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

5. I searched in different resources so finally I found this website like drugs[.]com that you can put all the info in and they try to identify the pill.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio Instructor View Post
    Sounds like a 2mg generic xanax or 25 mg promethazine (Generic for Phenergan-- used for nausea)... I would bet it's promethazine.
    You can call any pharmacy and tell them you found it in your child's room and they will tell you what it is.

Edit:
    Here's a pic of promethazine for you:
    ZydusUSA :: Business Partners
    Quote Originally Posted by mlo View Post
    +1 on the above posts. So I guess it's resolved--- it is 25mg Promethazine

7. How old is your son?

Why can't you just ask him what the pill is, and if you feel as it is a problem to take medicine you should kick him out.

Quote Originally Posted by rollyfingerz View Post
    How old is your son?

Why can't you just ask him what the pill is, and if you feel as it is a problem to take medicine you should kick him out.
    @rollyfingerz Is your post necessary, positive, or helpful? It would seem maybe she did ask him, wanted to verify the truth, and for all you know he is just a young kid but good solution, I hope you do not become a parent someday if that is how you would resolve issues, and this section is here specifically for questions like hers so its not like she was out of line for posting what she did.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    @Sheryl E : Did you eventually learn how the pill got into your child's room? Any member of the family or person within the household taking that drug?

Hope everything worked out and that it wasnt anything harmful or recreational?

Seems it was promethazine which apparently is an antihistamine for treating nausea. It also has a sedative effect. Sold over the counter in the UK but by prescription in the US. I have a similar over the counter-antihistamine myself for nausea, they are pretty commonly used where I live and its not a big deal.

Anyways hope it works out.

11. [lang=fr]je suis d'accord avec le dernier commentaire.[/lang]

12. I think Promethazine, too

z on top left
    c on top right
    0 on bottom left
    2 on bottom right

kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

This thread was started 9-5-07,and I think it should be closed since we know it was promethazine.