Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: List of scammers that I ran into the past 30 days

1. I recently just had my first successful "package" sent with my requested meds. I used AMC, in no way did I think it was a scam. Meds work just fine.
    Last edited by frootloop; 06-02-2012 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Additional info:

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Sorry to pop in on this thread so late in the conversation but I just joined this forum and the word scam peaked my interest. I love hearing about scammers and ways to bust them.

There are a few web sites where people bait scammers. Basically they keep these scammers so busy that they don't have time to scam someone else. One day I received a call from a fellow calling himself Donald Kowalski (a Polish name with a Jamaican accent). He told me that I won a lottery but I needed to send him $500 through Western Union to receive it. Certain scams are regional because they run these wannabe Mafia groups. Jamaica has the lottery scams. Nigeria runs the 419, or Spanish Prisoner, scam.

I told the lad that I would take some of the money from the funds that I was saving for my mother's heart surgery just to see how devious the guy was. He didn't flinch and even seemed excited. I kept pulling out excuses for why he wasn't receiving the money from me and I was able to keep him going for 3 weeks.

If you know about a scammer then the best thing to do is get the information out to as many people as possible. Just because someone is naive does not make it right to steal from them.
    @Galen ~

I LOOOVE reading baiting sites (like 419eater, etc.) and my particular preference is romance scams......because they involve so much more than just greed, etc. They involve the whole issue of how we fall in love with fantasy....over reality.....and ignore red flags because the fantasy is so great.

I really applaud the baiters. They are doing a huge public service, IMO.
    You learn A LOT about scams when you read regularly on these sites.

But....when it comes to OP's and certain meds, I'd be pretty lost....but I WOULD know not to order anything from Africa....esp. Nigeria, Ghana, Benin.....and also parts of the FSU (Burkhina Faso).....and also would be highly suspicious of anything coming from anywhere in Malaysia.

If anyone has the time, I would recommend spending some of it reading on the scam sites. When it comes to scams, info is the only weapon....because these scammers are literally untouchable and out of our jurisdiction. You will learn so much about all their scamming and phishing ruses.
    They are sending out emails mimicking banks, Amazon, youtube, Paypal, you name it....trying to phish for info....and some of them are very, very realistic looking.
    And they've gotten into people's email lists and mailed all their friends telling them they are stuck in a foreign country and lost their $ and need them to send them some.
    It's really a good idea to keep updated on all the various scams they use...where most of them originate from, etc.
    Helpful bevy123456, metis3 Rated helpful

Hmmm hadn't heard of bait sites but I find the idea of them intriguing but I wonder if they put too much information out there making it easy for those who love romance scams to learn how to do the job better or more efficiently?
    Like poocheroo liked this post
    Be true to yourself first, last, and always.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dfitz View Post
    @Galen ~

I LOOOVE reading baiting sites (like 419eater, etc.) and my particular preference is romance scams......because they involve so much more than just greed, etc. They involve the whole issue of how we fall in love with fantasy....over reality.....and ignore red flags because the fantasy is so great.

I really applaud the baiters. They are doing a huge public service, IMO.
    You learn A LOT about scams when you read regularly on these sites.

But....when it comes to OP's and certain meds, I'd be pretty lost....but I WOULD know not to order anything from Africa....esp. Nigeria, Ghana, Benin.....and also parts of the FSU (Burkhina Faso).....and also would be highly suspicious of anything coming from anywhere in Malaysia.

If anyone has the time, I would recommend spending some of it reading on the scam sites. When it comes to scams, info is the only weapon....because these scammers are literally untouchable and out of our jurisdiction. You will learn so much about all their scamming and phishing ruses.
    They are sending out emails mimicking banks, Amazon, youtube, Paypal, you name it....trying to phish for info....and some of them are very, very realistic looking.
    And they've gotten into people's email lists and mailed all their friends telling them they are stuck in a foreign country and lost their $ and need them to send them some.
    It's really a good idea to keep updated on all the various scams they use...where most of them originate from, etc.
    I love 419eaters and Scambaiter.com I just wasn't sure if it was cool to link other forums on here, being new and all.

I agree with you 100%. These guys are doing society a favor by wasting the scammers time and I also find the stunts that they pull hilarious. One guy got a fake check from a scammer for a million dollars.

I'm found them after I did some research after my grandmother got scammed by these fools. I like how these guys respect the victims of these scams. The ones who get scammed are usually naive but well meaning and nice people that do not deserve to be ripped off.
    Like bevy123456, metis3 liked this post

Dr-Feel-Good will become famous soon enoughDr-Feel-Good will become famous soon enoughDr-Feel-Good will become famous soon enough

I have had a number of scammers out there that have taken my money but that seems to be the name of the game. I am very thankful for this invaluable resource that allows us to come together as a community and share our experiences so others do not fall victim to the same predators out there. I have had good luck with vendors found on this website, but due to certain restrains I am not allowed to bring up their names in the open forum. I also advocate sharing the names and websites of those leeches who steal others money and send them a bunk product or no product at all. Sorry for venting but I had to get this off my chest.
    Like Allycat, Buchanan35 liked this post
    Dr-Feel-Good

rowanman28 is offline Banned Reason: Discussing procurement of recreational drugs
    rowanman28 will become famous soon enough

I've never been scammed by an online pharmacy, only because I don't have enough money to risk on anything that doesn't seem 100% legit. I've never actually bought anything from an online pharmacy, but I'm trying to do my research. You'd think that they would operate like drug deaers in the real world, like give you free drugs, and know you're coming back for more, but no, there are just so many scammers out there, or so it seems.

@rowanman28 you'd have to do your research very well. They are some that send samples to lure you into a big order and scam you.

Until you research that vendor properly and checked their track record you'll be able to know if they are worth using or not. If you can't find anything at all and they send you samples you are at 50/50 chance your either going to get something good or get scammed.

Research plenty and you'll find how to work around these scammers soon enough
    Helpful Keith K Stone, metis3 Rated helpful

shkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really niceshkdwnst is just really nice

Default Snitch/possible scammer

I didn't get scammed per se because i cancelled the order. But Lee Hutchinson
    Miami Fl, 32105 from eclinicpharmacy told me he was going to turn me into the dea and fbi for not buying from him.

So be careful. His prices are insane as he is.
    Helpful Bloodhound, metis3 Rated helpful
    Like Allycat liked this post

9. Just moved a thread of www.buyroxycodoneonline.com to the restricted area, but just wanted to mention it here as it is probably a scam site.
    Like Allycat liked this post

Buchanan35 is offline Banned Reason: Causing Arguments, creating one too many enemies, recreational drug user

To anyone who is getting sick of getting ripped off. Go with CODpillz.com

They will do you up right, and if they don't have what you are looking for, they will do their best to get you exactly what you need. I have many more excellent qualities to inform you of, but I'm sure this is in the wrong place b/c they actually sell the good stuff. I am just sick of getting ripped off by scammers. I will not look any further, trust me you will find out. I don't need anything else, and if I did he would get it for me.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Buchanan35 View Post
    To anyone who is getting sick of getting ripped off. Go with CODpillz.com

They will do you up right, and if they don't have what you are looking for, they will do their best to get you exactly what you need. I have many more excellent qualities to inform you of, but I'm sure this is in the wrong place b/c they actually sell the good stuff. I am just sick of getting ripped off by scammers. I will not look any further, trust me you will find out. I don't need anything else, and if I did he would get it for me.
    Does anyone else have experience with these folks.

Buchanan35 is offline Banned Reason: Causing Arguments, creating one too many enemies, recreational drug user

This is only the third vendor I have dealt with so of course I can't promise anything,, but with the experiences I have had PH Online-fake pills, PharmaSupply now- i sent a few hundred dollars for a 2 day express delivery yesterday have been waiting on tracking number all day and now he is completely MIA. Now, Codpillz.com- ask for Steve or Juan I have already received two full packages of top not meds with all kinds of samples. Excellent communication- will email, phone, work with you regarding payments. I'm sticking with them..not even gonna chance throwing anymore money and time away, not to mention the stress. You are a senior member so can't you PM me and I can give you direct email and phone number. I can't imagine any disappointment from this vendor. Trust me, I just want decently priced meds fast (1-3 day delivery right in mail box) without all the research, scamming, and wasted time. I can't imagine a vendor being so nice and trustworthy for one person. Just tell him John (that's me) recommended you. You will not regret it. the only thing i regret was trying to deal with anyone else.
    Last edited by Buchanan35; 08-03-2012 at 12:01 AM.

@Buchanan35 I thought PSN was legit?? Codpz hasnt gotten a lot of reviews here that I have seen by my count less than 3, seems right in line with other vendors though price wise all in all just worried about the lack of response for success with them.

I checked them out and prices are very expensive IMO

Missy

giddyUp will become famous soon enough

yeah, i just looked them up, and the prices are a little high on the controlled stuff, but the non controlled looks pretty reasonable. I might call them and see if they really give out free samples!

will let you know if there are free samples!
    Too many voices.... they've made me mute.

lttlmrmade will become famous soon enoughlttlmrmade will become famous soon enoughlttlmrmade will become famous soon enoughlttlmrmade will become famous soon enough

I agree with researching before parting with any cash!! Alot on here swear by AMC and I think that the prices are high!! And then a site that's been solid for years all of a sudden vanishes! It's a lot to consider!!

The kind of health you can buy easily. * safeshop4u.com ripped off a friend of mine last month. Took his money and nothing happened hereafter. Not sure if they are black listed here but be aware!

18. New person to Add That Scams Frauds Sends Fakes etc etc.

John Bulkz
    east2westketsup@gmail.com
    Istanbul, Turkey
    WU pick up name: John Roberts

I put these names up in hopes that people google information and try and find him ETC before they send out there hard earned cash.

Thanks
    Last edited by energyimport; 08-27-2012 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Changed to proper city

19. Just wondering if anyone got any information on Codpillz?

20. I have dealt with Codpillz twice and both times they came through with flying colors!!
    John is super helpful and will work with you any way he can. I had my orders within 2 days each time. Like everyone else I am sick to death of giving away my money. They are a little pricey but at least you know you will be getting quality for your money. I am sticking with them!!
    Last edited by rmskl; 08-29-2012 at 05:31 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast