NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 684 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: PH ONLINE (Stay far far away!!!!)

Buchanan35 is offline Banned Reason: Causing Arguments, creating one too many enemies, recreational drug user

Exclamation PH ONLINE (Stay far far away!!!!)

These guys are real slick. They sell just the right amount of scripts to not look overly suspicious. They ship from India and Pakistan, and the best part is they call you after you place your order to make sure someone hasn't stolen your credit card b/c they are so concerned about you ha ha Then they take forever to ship, but don't worry you are provided with a real USPS tracking number (so relax..it's the real deal after all...NOT. They actually send over blister-sealed pills. I ordered Adderall, Zanax, & Klonopin, and the packaging looks real with all the appropriate medical information on the outside. However, all of the pills are white with nothing on them. I took two of the "30 mg Adderral" when I got them, then about 20 to 40 minutes later I felt like I had just drank two cups of coffee. Oh, wait I was actually drinking one cup of coffee so maybe I felt one more. The best part about PH Online's scam is that they have you sign for your delivery, so you are screwed! This is the biggest scam ever! However, I will give them credit they have patience to really stick it to you, and don't worry you won't die if you take their placebo pills. So, if you have ordered from them. Do not sign for the package (that's where they get you), and call your credit card company immediantly, believe me I didn't just have a bad batch. I've heard reports that some people thought they were half-way real. Listen those people wouldn't know caffeine from an amphetamines obviously! Don't make the mistake that I did. I signed for the Addy's today (curiosity got the best of me). The Xanax are still en route. I will deny them, but hopefully the call I made to the credit card company the night requesting a refund b/c I did not receive the product within appropriate time frame will win out. In hindsight, thank you Customs for holding the package there for 10 days!!!! I don't have 500 dollars to give to SCAMMERS! BEWARE!!!!!!
    Helpful GreenThumb, IGoeOn Rated helpful

2. Same thing happened to me with PH; except I figured this out long before they even gave me a tracking number. I notified my credit card company within 10 days of them charging my credit card because I felt in my gut that it ended up being a scam. They refunded me all $588 back right away. Weird thing is that they gave me a tracking number 10 days later and told me they are giving me my order for all my trouble anyways...???? and that I can pay next time I order from them if I'm happy with my product. LOL!! I wonder what kind of scary stuff they sent me.

@andyscandi, Uh yeah....these nice people are so sure you'll love their customer service and the product that they're going to send you damn near $600 worth of meds just for inconveniencing you! Clearly you are right to question what they're sending you. If you DO get something, my advice is toss them asap and dont look back! It's like the old adage "Don't piss off people who handle your food". Same concept.
    Like andyscandi, Good Apollo liked this post
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

4. Quote Originally Posted by barkingmad View Post
    @andyscandi, Uh yeah....these nice people are so sure you'll love their customer service and the product that they're going to send you damn near $600 worth of meds just for inconveniencing you! Clearly you are right to question what they're sending you. If you DO get something, my advice is toss them asap and dont look back! It's like the old adage "Don't piss off people who handle your food". Same concept.
    Yes I agree - lol i'm sure they are sending placebo's or worse...i will be refusing package. To top it all off they told me it would be coming from Pakistn . I'm having a such a terrible time getting some pain reliefs. I have nerve damage from a spinal block/delivering my baby girl back in December. I'm hoping to find some helpful stuff on here for a reliable source.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 08-28-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Asking, or expressing where to get, who has, how good it is sched. 1 2 or some 3 (norcos) meds are isn't allowed in open area

WOW I would totally throw that stuff out ASAP! I don't know who PH is but thanks for the heads up!

6. Default Ph online pharmacy a scam

I ordered adderall a month ago and guess what, it took a month to get the pills and they are nothing besides placebos. DO NOT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT WEBSITE. ITS A FRAUD AND SPREAD THE WORDS... I ALSO REPORTED THIS WEBSITE TO FDA FOR FURTHER ACTIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by PH PHACYMACY A SCAM View Post
    I ordered adderall a month ago and guess what, it took a month to get the pills and they are nothing besides placebos. DO NOT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT WEBSITE. ITS A FRAUD AND SPREAD THE WORDS... I ALSO REPORTED THIS WEBSITE TO FDA FOR FURTHER ACTIONS.
    Sooo...let me see if I understand this correctly...you illegally ordered adderall from an illegal online pharmacy and they cheated you, so you reported them to the FDA? Isn't that like stopping a cop to complain about the quality of your crack? brilliant.
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

Looks like Buchanan35 back with more errant contributions.
    Still can't spell "pharmacy" which is a real shame for an alleged university professor.

9. Default PH Online is a scam!!

I ordered 2 products from PH Online. Oxycodone and Phenterex. After a dozen emails and 6 weeks later, I received a box from "Bob Smith" in New York. Inside was 30 pills in a paper bag. This was supposed to be the Phenterex, although after taking it twice, i'm convinced it's nothing more than a sugar pill. Then, after calling by bank to dispute both purchases, I finally received the "oxycodone" a week later. It turned out to be nothing more than a sugar pill, as well.
    AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS!!!

JJGittes is offline Banned Reason: Every single post complains about someone or something on here. Has too many enemies here.
    JJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of lightJJGittes is a glorious beacon of light

delete deleted
    Last edited by JJGittes; 11-05-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    Like Keith K Stone, Good Apollo liked this post

Default PH Online

Me too!
    I placed an order at the end of July. Received one email reply after I sent them 5 or 6. After 2 weeks of sitting idly I called my Visa & they refunded the money which was over $300.
    In the first week of September I signed for an envelope-which I had no idea what is was, opened to see humungous Adderall-- haha like the size of a Certs mint ( do they even make those anymore?) They tried to dispute the reverse of the charges because I signed for it but it said I signed for a letter not a package. Oh I did test it, came up as Phentermine after sitting for a half hour.
    Hopefully this helps.
    Loose lips sink ships

lucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enoughlucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enoughlucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enoughlucid_elizabeth will become famous soon enough

I also got scammed by them, but when the products they sent me were obviously fakes (and fakes of Hydro, not oxy which is what I ordered...wtf?!) I emailed them a few times and finally just told them if they didn't refund my money I would call Visa on them. Got my money refunded to my card in 36 hours.
    If I can't have too many truffles, I'll do without truffles. ---Sidonie Gabrielle Colette