NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1171 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Shipping Watson Soma To Florida... Impossible?

1. Default Shipping Watson Soma To Florida... Impossible?

It appears that I will have quite a problem here. Any suggestions other than shipping to a relative?

Thanks!

2. Buy Wallace or V Cariso. They're almost as good as Watson.

amp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enough

Go international with it... Sometimes you can find a legit source whom ships domestic, but its all trial and error..

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperspace View Post
    Buy Wallace or V Cariso. They're almost as good as Watson.
    he means no one will ship soma to FLA as it is a SCH III here. Felony to possess without a prescription.

i have the same issue with getting anyone to ship soma to FLA.

zippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the roughzippy2323 is a jewel in the rough

I had previously posted about the UPS Mailbox Store. If you have an occasion to vist a "approved ship state" I owuld consider getting a PO Box with one of the UPS Mailbox stores. Theya re about $11 a month. The address is a street address and the people who work there can sign for packages as part of the service. They also can FORWARD packages for additonal shipping charge. Hence, you can be your own remailing serivce.

The cost may be a little high but then again you have access to all the CartAdmin and HSN sites that ship branded medication US - US. There are about 18 states someone posted that have similar "No Ship" status. You can use the search button to find that particular post.

So if you travel for business, or the holidays to an "approved ship" state you might want to consider this method.

6. Quote Originally Posted by A MAC USER View Post
    he means no one will ship soma to FLA as it is a SCH III here. Felony to possess without a prescription.

i have the same issue with getting anyone to ship soma to FLA.
    American pharmacies won't ship to FLA but some of the international ones will.

cajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant future

Only legal way I know is rent either a ups store mailbox in a shipping state or a re-mailer in a shipping state. They will mail there and then you can tell them to forward it to you. If the costs are too much for you it will be either a Mexican over night vendor or a international vendor.

8. I used to order Soma Watson brand from this company in Panama (over the phone) that shipped to Florida up until about 4 or 5 weeks ago. They were pretty expensive, but quality meds, always fed-x next day and no problems. Unfortunately I just spoke to the guy 2 weeks ago and of course their pharmacies can no longer ship to Florida due to all the BS here. I have been constantly bombarded with phone calls from people in India since then.
    Is there any way around this besides getting a PO Box in another state? (All my relatives live here).
    I have tried all the online pharmacies listed and NO GO to Floriduh! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also would be happy to provide the number for my good folks in Panama, they were truly awesome.
    Appreciate any advice or help - I'm a newbee here. Thank you!

What is a re-mailer?
    Helpful cajunbulldog Rated helpful

cajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant futurecajunbulldog has a brilliant future

A re-mailer is a company that receives mail in your name and then forwards it to you for a fee.Some have monthly costs as well. Place re-mailer in a Google search and you can check out the different companies. The only company I know international is superdrugsaver.com and there are reports of quality issues in our forum so I would hold off until this can be resolved. The Mexican vendors all carry Soma but of course it is not in a prescription bottle.

10. aldaracreamonline.co.uk and epharmamedicine.com also carries Soma.

barbital is offline Banned Reason: Breaking the forum rules / sending abusive emails
    barbital will become famous soon enough

Default It seems impossible, but you will find it over seas.

Quote Originally Posted by MyFailingBrain View Post
    It appears that I will have quite a problem here. Any suggestions other than shipping to a relative?

Thanks!
    Yeah not to many states will send soma or fioricet (which I try to get) to Florida. There are about 30 states that they will not send it to. I would try prescribe4u.org. They might carry it. I have just order some things from there and have heard great reviews about them. They dont carry my Fioricet though or fiorinal