NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 778 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Pakistan gg249

simplegreenz is offline Member

Default Pakistan gg249

Okay we'll ive come to the conclusion these are obviously fake. someone had told me easy way to check was to break a pill in half.

in one glass have vinegar, in the other have warm water..'

If the pill crumbles in the vinegar, and water in you are good!!
    if the pill fizzes up like an alkazeltzer in the vinegar,a and remains solid in the water then it is bad!!

So does anyone know exactly what these gg249's are made of.. Ive been to sites that havent been updated since 2009, any one out there know of any recent reports and if they are even safe to take?.. thanks guys, appreciate it.

SWIGRx is offline Banned Reason: Selling through the forums
    all the fake gg's ive come across are either melatonin, chalk, or phenazepam. there is already a thread with this exact same topic. next time use the search button.
    Like SageVisitor liked this post

simplegreenz is offline Member

ive seen numeral posts, some same mild diazepam, some say pure melatonin, some say phenazepam. anybody have any inforation for 2011-2012

545113 is offline Member
    545113 will become famous soon enough

Ok so someone I heard about has GG249 from India (not what was ordered, which makes one think there may be a surplus and someone is trying to unload).

Reported as:

In rice vinegar- fizzled/bubbled to about 3x its width and stayed/rose/floated to top. Didn't dissolve completely, more like a foam.

In warm water- immediately broke apart, sank to the bottom in a somewhat loose clump.

Reported the taste like chalk, not bitter but pretty unpleasant.
    between 15.5 and 15.8 mm length.

Best guess- fake or real from that info?
    Helpful babyjesus318 Rated helpful

HenryHill is offline Honorable Member
    HenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really niceHenryHill is just really nice

Those methods sound strange to me. Why would you do that? Just wondering as I would love to hear the chemistry behind those tests !

545113 is offline Member

I read them on numerous forums!
    I'm not a chemist but figured why not advise the person and try.

GUESS WHAT THOUGH- I bought a drug test and I tested the person. Positive BZD. I think they are something benzo.

Morals is offline Honorable Member
    Morals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to behold

There is no way possible for us to know what is in your pills short of a GC/MS. Your tests do not really determine anything accept that the pills may or may not have different binders than pills that reacted differently, you certainly can not determine what active ingredients the tablets contain. If you could provide a picture of your pills we could better judge but even then it could be anything.
    Last edited by Morals; 09-16-2011 at 03:24 AM.

545113 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morals View Post
    There is no way possible for us to know what is in your pills short of a GC/MS. Your tests do not really determine anything accept that the pills may or may not have different binders than pills that reacted differently, you certainly can not determine what active ingredients the tablets contain. If you could provide a picture of your pills we could better judge but even then it could be anything.
    Umm hello, yeah duh a lab would be best. Thanks for that piece of obvious redundancy.

The test said positive for benzo, after it was ingested-- all other of the 10 panel test was negative. I am just as skeptical but the test said so- so I am guessing there is "some benzo".... so I will say it again- they are positive for "some kind" of benzo. I don't think many will pay $250 for a full analysis _ won't.

Be anal all you want, but I am just reporting what was told.
    Binders and whatever else they put in, sure, could be anything, and yes could be not something good.

My original post:
    "In rice vinegar- fizzled/bubbled to about 3x its width and stayed/rose/floated to top. Didn't dissolve completely, more like a foam.
    In warm water- immediately broke apart, sank to the bottom in a somewhat loose clump.
    between 15.5 and 15.8 mm length."

They are GG249, as I have said 3 times in my post which you never bothered to read. I'm not going to post evidence of any kind, I've described to the tee.

Wow you are pretty dry and scientific eh? Wish we all had the money to do what you suggest, over a couple of pills over the internet. Your post sounds curt, I don't appreciate your cold science stance after I have gone through great lengths to try home methods, including buying a test.

Thanks for making my day lady. I thought this was a positive place. Go ahead and blast me with your point by point logic, defending your infallible logic, instead of apologizing. Love the "morals".
    Last edited by 545113; 09-16-2011 at 05:49 AM.

Morals is offline Honorable Member
    Morals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to beholdMorals is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by 545113 View Post
    Umm hello, yeah duh a lab would be best. Thanks for that piece of obvious redundancy.

The test said positive for benzo, after it was ingested-- all other of the 10 panel test was negative. I am just as skeptical but the test said so- so I am guessing there is "some benzo".... so I will say it again- they are positive for "some kind" of benzo. I don't think many will pay $250 for a full analysis _ won't.

Be anal all you want, but I am just reporting what was told.
    Binders and whatever else they put in, sure, could be anything, and yes could be not something good.

My original post:
    "In rice vinegar- fizzled/bubbled to about 3x its width and stayed/rose/floated to top. Didn't dissolve completely, more like a foam.
    between 15.5 and 15.8 mm length."

They are GG249, as I have said 3 times in my post which you never bothered to read. I'm not going to post evidence of any kind, I've described to the tee.

Wow you are pretty dry and scientific eh? Wish we all had the money to do what you suggest, over a couple of pills over the internet. Your post sounds curt, I don't appreciate your cold science stance after I have gone through great lengths to try home methods, including buying a test.

Thanks for making my day lady. I thought this was a positive place. Go ahead and blast me with your point by point logic, defending your infallible logic, instead of apologizing. Love the "morals".
    First off, I am a dude. Also, there is no need for hostilities the fact that you even bother to chide me about being to scientific is comical. After all if not for science your GG249 would not exist. You resorted to science when you conducted your tests. Your scientific process is acceptable but any others are not is that how it works? LOL

But back to seriousness...

You asked us to to help you identify what drug you purchased or whether or not the drug you purchased is authentic. To 'help' us come to that conclusion you provided some 'facts' about the medication including that it floats in vinegar, fizzes etc. I fail to see what that proves about the active ingredients in the tablets, at best this proves only that the binders and fillers in the pill are reactant to vinegar. Baking soda also reacts to vinegar but this again proves nothing to the validity of your medication.

You have described the size and shape of your pill and the way that it is stamped but again this is just your description and does not provide the full picture of the medication. You could take that information and place it in Google and see that GG249 is the stamp on the 2mg Alprazolam bars. You could also get the dimensions and pictures of your pill to compare it against to see if it is real. YOU can do all these things because you know what the pill looks like physically. I myself could help you do this with an image of the actual pill. But even with the image the stamps could still be counterfeit and the pills well made copies, but I am sure you are aware of this if you are shopping in the IOP market.

We can not tell you if a pill is safe if we can not see or investigate either visually or 'scientifically' as you put it. To be able to even remotely tell you what is in that tablet beyond anecdotal accounts is impossible. Even IF someone has encountered that similar looking pill before it could still contain anything.

Even if it tests positive on a 'panel' test for benzos does not make it any easier to identify. I can tell you this; it is either alprazolam or some other benzo or drug that causes a false positive for benzos.

Anything else that could be done to determine your pill's content's requires a GC/MS. I am sorry that this is not the response you wanted to hear but that is the cold hard truth. You asked to be informed whether you like the information or not.
    Last edited by Morals; 09-17-2011 at 08:12 AM.
    Helpful cajunbulldog Rated helpful
    Like Bekool liked this post

545113 is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Those methods sound strange to me. Why would you do that? Just wondering as I would love to hear the chemistry behind those tests !
    Read it in several places. Not sure how it works but I scoured the web. They had an effect, def not alp. But something, more info to follow

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 28 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Morals View Post
    First off, I am a dude. Also, there is no need for hostilities the fact that you even bother to chide me about being to scientific is comical. After all if not for science your GG249 would not exist. You resorted to science when you conducted your tests. Your scientific process is acceptable but any others are not is that how it works? LOL

But back to seriousness...

You asked us to to help you identify what drug you purchased or whether or not the drug you purchased is authentic. To 'help' us come to that conclusion you provided some 'facts' about the medication including that it floats in vinegar, fizzes etc. I fail to see what that proves about the active ingredients in the tablets, at best this proves only that the binders and fillers in the pill are reactant to vinegar. Baking soda also reacts to vinegar but this again proves nothing to the validity of your medication.

You have described the size and shape of your pill and the way that it is stamped but again this is just your description and does not provide the full picture of the medication. You could take that information and place it in Google and see that GG249 is the stamp on the 2mg Alprazolam bars. You could also get the dimensions and pictures of your pill to compare it against to see if it is real. YOU can do all these things because you know what the pill looks like physically. I myself could help you do this with an image of the actual pill. But even with the image the stamps could still be counterfeit and the pills well made copies, but I am sure you are aware of this if you are shopping in the IOP market.

We can not tell you if a pill is safe if we can not see or investigate either visually or 'scientifically' as you put it. To be able to even remotely tell you what is in that tablet beyond anecdotal accounts is impossible. Even IF someone has encountered that similar looking pill before it could still contain anything.

Even if it tests positive on a 'panel' test for benzos does not make it any easier to identify. I can tell you this; it is either alprazolam or some other benzo or drug that causes a false positive for benzos.

Anything else that could be done to determine your pill's content's requires a GC/MS. I am sorry that this is not the response you wanted to hear but that is the cold hard truth. You asked to be informed whether you like the information or not.
    Yes, sir - I stand corrected on your gender. Apologies.
    Thank you for all of that response and taking your time.

First "You could take that information and place it in Google and see that GG249 is the stamp on the 2mg Alprazolam bars. You could also get the dimensions and pictures of your pill to compare it against to see if it is real."
    >>. I did this. It matches dimensions, all images, by .5 mm (standard is 15mm, fake has been "anecdotally" as 17mm. I indicated that in my post.

The response I was requesting was "best guess" as I put at the end of my post. I was not asking for exact science, not anything beyond anecdotal.

I supplied the exact dimensions. I was looking for a best guess and you supplied me with a "the only way to know is to send it to a lab." Again- you overdid "lab is the only way to know" when I clearly said I was not asking for that, and well aware of that, I was merely making an experience report on pills which are being send to others, and used the quick and dirty methods others have used (which I have no idea even how they work, or even if they work).

I was not asking if it was safe, either.

" I am sorry that this is not the response you wanted to hear but that is the cold hard truth. "

No, that is not the answer I was looking for, nor wanted - "the cold hard truth" as you called it. I was looking for as you call it, anecdotal methods used to produce a best guess, as I clearly re-terated in my last line of post to you.

I understand that you were trying to help, however, your post came across as "no nothing will work"-- I did not ask for an exact analysis or really analysis of any kind-- again, just a "best guess."

I am not into arguing, so I will leave it there and apologize for any hostility which might have come across my post. My main goal was to supply information for others who may have had similar problems or concerns. Many have, and have done the same tests I have.

Please don't discuss this with me any longer as it seems pointless if you are going to say "send it to a lab."
    Again, thank you for your time- the only major piece of these posts, besides the lengthy explanations of our respective "tones," is your quote:

"I can tell you this; it is either alprazolam or some other benzo or drug that causes a false positive for benzos. "
    That is a clue.

Apologies again for any mis-read tone. Thank you.
    I was trying to help others here.
    Last edited by 545113; 10-03-2011 at 04:39 AM.

babyjesus318 is offline Banned Reason: shilling and pushing vendors and email vendors that selectively scam board members
    babyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to behold

the fake gg249s that i had were completly tasteless and contained zero active ingredient of any kind that i'm aware of. they were a pretty good press except if you looked very close the score were just ever so slightly slanted. just a very tiny amount. if i still had them i would post a photo but i didn't want any trouble over someting worthless.

fuzzypanda is offline Member

Are there still fake gg 249s out there as of 2012?
    Like mongoose liked this post