NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 879 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Has anyone had this situation? (Priority Mail Pkg "stuck" on "Electronic Shipping Info Received"? Advice requested.

1. Question Has anyone had this situation? (Priority Mail Pkg "stuck" on "Electronic Shipping Info Received"? Advice requested.

Hey, guys--I think I initially posted this in the wrong forum area (the USA sub-forum), and I apologize. Just getting oriented to the site. Here's the situation:

This is my first post, so please let me apologize in advance if my question is uninformed. I've read the forum rules at length and don't think my question breaks decorum at all--it's a general shipping concern.

Anyway, here goes: I am in the state of Georgia, USA. For the last year or so, I have ordered prescriptions from Health Solutions Network. When I order them, they forward me to a storefront called doctorscripts.net -- I fill in the required information, and then it usually goes quite well from there: I send in a money order, HSN confirms receipt, the pharmacy processes the meds, a tracking number is provided, and the item is dispatched via Priority Mail.

Well, here's the deal: I know that my medicine (tramadol) has been filled, and I was provided with a tracking number on May 12. My order "shipped" on May 12, but the only thing the tracking number reveals on the USPS is "Electronic Shipping Info Received," and this for a week now. I queried the Post Office, and they said they are not in possession of the package yet, and that it hasn't been scanned.

I tried to do the "live chat" thing with HSN, and there are never any representatives available--I've tried nine or ten different times. So then, I tried the "live chat" thing with doctorscripts.net and was told my order number was invalid. When I copied/pasted my order confirmation to verify that my order number was indeed valid, there was no response.

Who do I contact about this? Do I need to call the pharmacy that filled the medication? I have no insurance and suffer from chronic renal colic, so it's important I get what I've paid for, of course. Any help from you guys is most appreciated, and again, my apologies for the newbie question.
    Helpful mojomonster Rated helpful

2. that only means that they sent a note saying they are going to send it and the actual package IS NOT in their possesion and has not been shipped.
    Like mojomonster liked this post

3. Yes, I understand that now. But do you think I should try to contact the pharmacy itself or Health Solutions Network? I've attempted to contact HSN and can't seem to get through, and they are listed on this site as a reputable pharmacy, one within whom I've had countless good experiences. What should I do, since the USPS can do nothing, to figure how to get the package actually shipped since it's apparently just sitting there?

4. This happened to me once, and after getting the "electronic shipping information received" message for several days, my package suddenly showed up with completely different tracking information. The seller had used a different label but hadn't bothered to update me with the new tracking number.

@Crafterman , I've had one or two deliveries that never got updated beyond the expected thing but recieved the package nonetheless. Tracking can be dodgy at best sometimes and particlularly with usps. Keep in mind that Sunday was Mothers Day and that cant interfere with both delivery and tracking. I'd still try to contact the vendr and ask them at what point is the shipment determined to be lost and then reshipped. Just my opinion of course.
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

@Crafterman ~

Did you save the receipt portion of the money order and still have it?
    Have you tried calling the phone number on the home page? I think it's the same on all the HSN affiliate-sites.
    I would try calling that phone number next.
    This is why I ONLY do COD. I can't take the stress.

Another thing you can do is try and find out if there's anything MO can do if you kept the receipt half of the MO....do they keep records of who cashed in the MO and when? So you can prove you sent it in?
    Or if it's not been cashed in yet, can they cancel or intercept it somehow?

Wait....HSN confirms receipt of the MO? How do they do that....send you an email? And do you still have the confirmation email from this order saying they got your money order?

Have you also gone to their "contact us" page and sent a message? When I have a problem with an NROP, I'll often contact via every single means possible....contact page, message box on page where your orders are listed, phone, chat....sometimes I'll get a response from one but not the others.
    Last edited by dfitz; 05-20-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    Like cath liked this post

Gabezino will become famous soon enoughGabezino will become famous soon enoughGabezino will become famous soon enough

I have been through this before and if you have not received your package, you should contact HSN. They are usually pretty good about responding to emails, but keep trying the phone number as well (call early morning). Good luck!

betsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud of

@Crafterman
    HSN is usually very reliable. As the last post said keep trying contacts until you find one that is helpful.
    There's an equal chance the envelope will show up in your mailbox without further updates, but somebody typed in the pick -up order so it has to be on HSN, 's server somewhere.
    best of luck
    betsky
    laughter is the best medicine when done kindly

9. I too recommend calling them and then going to where you purchased M/o and file a report on it????? I will never order unless It's COD. did the cc thing 1 time and got ripped off

10. Hey, guys--thanks so much for the responses. I will try to HSN today.

The thing is, I ALWAYS DID C.O.D., but for whatever reason, it's no longer an option when I order. It's Money Order or nothing. I'm not sure if it has to do with the Tramadol or what, but the C.O.D. option vanished about two months ago. I hate sending my money order out to the company, but in the last two times I've had to do it, everything has gone well. Now something's fishy...

Again, many thanks for your helpful remarks. I'll keep you updated.

11. So apparently this is the deal. I finally got hold of an HSN person, and she said that a LOT of packages are having this problem with Troy Pharmacy in Pittsburgh, PA, and that they are having to resubmit a ton of orders. She sounded very put out with the pharmacy and told me to re-check the tracking number tomorrow to see if it's "moved."

Weird.

Gullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant futureGullible has a brilliant future

I've had tracking numbers that never showed any info until one day they suddenly arrived. With the amount of time that has passed something must have gone wrong. Best wishes that you get your goodies.
    Read blacklistednews.com for the inside stories.

13. can anyone give me some insight on this usps issue, btw I have been a bit of a stalker haha, havent posted anything but have been reading for a while since DB went down, I placed an order from my usual guy, international shipping, I thought i was ahead in my ordering, I had just received an order when i placed this one to try to stay "ahead" so I opted for the slower/safer shipping (according to my source who is normally right, used him for years and never a problem) normally i do fedex or ups, and if i place the order on the weekend i receive by thursday normally.... This was shipped EMS/USPS and showed the "electronic info" for about 2 weeks finally on friday night, it changed saying this (keep in mind monday was a holiday), its about 8am and normally I would have seen its in my local PO, but alas no luck..... Any insights, any chance it may get delivered before updating? Or am I going to be waiting longer.... this is tracking info;

nbound Into Customs
    Proof of Delivery
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    May 25, 2012, 11:30 pm
    ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Processed Through Sort Facility
    May 18, 2012, 1:45 pm
    (origin post was here deleted for privacy)

so its said inbound into customs since the 25th close to midnight, which was thursday but it didnt update with that info till friday night I checked in the afternoon that day and no update, at night I saw that and thought maybe saturday delivery but its been stuck there, any advice would be very appreciated, as the name says I'm anxious.... Also hello to all, sorry to start with an in depth question instead of hello, but I know you guys will be some of the few that actually get my worries lol! Thanks!! Will update if it arrives, but from past experience my local always updated the system with out for delivery, I'm keeping my fingers crossed maybe the barcode isnt easily readable due to the fact it was stuck in origin post until it had been in the US for a day lol