NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 766 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: if it says "depart usps sort facility"

Lizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud of

Default if it says "depart usps sort facility"

That's what my ny package says. Still says in ny but we all know that doesn't matter. So what does that mean? Is it leaving ny today or is it showing up at my house today?

2. @halcion , in my past experience it will go through several usps sort facilities. when it arrives at a particular facility it should say "processed through usps sort facility" when it leaves that sort facility it will say "departed usps sort facility" the last step before mine is always delivered will say "arrival at unit" and this is usually in my town. then once you see that, it will generally be sent out for delivery that day if the "arrival at unit" time is early in the morning. hope this helps! please rate as helpful if this helped you, thanks
    Helpful Lizzie Lou, Cinderella1, Roz Rated helpful

Lizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud ofLizzie Lou has much to be proud of

I've never seen mine say arrival at unit until after it was delivered...

Cinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by halcion View Post
    That's what my ny package says. Still says in ny but we all know that doesn't matter. So what does that mean? Is it leaving ny today or is it showing up at my house today?
    It should mean that it's on the way to you, but I've had something that departed on 9/6, haven't seen any update since then, nor have I received it.

One time I got from the UK in 5 or 6 days the other time it took 15 days.

6. Generally a package will go from the ICS to your nearest sorting hub, which is near an international airport. If you live in a rural area it will always go through the same one (as in my case). It used to be that this was the case regardless of where you lived, but it appears to be shaken up a bit as of late.

Arrival on unit means that it has arrived at the local post office responsible for sorting and delivering it to you.

********-->ICS-->(multi-regional sorting center {sometimes})-->regional sorting center-->Arrival at unit(your post office)-->delivery