Thread: Tranax-1 Vs Xanax

1. Default Tranax-1 Vs Xanax

I oredered Xanax and recieved Tranax-1 what is the difference and are they face? scared to take one! Thanks for your input!

This is the wrong section for that question, this is for shipping and tracking. Not what you recieved. Post this in the Anxiety medications forum, and do a simple google search on that item and find out what it is. Depending on what country you ordered from that is most likely the most popluar generic available. There are probably over 100 versions of Alprazolam from different pharmaceutical companies. There are roughly 2 dozen in the US alone most likely.

dingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to behold

From what I understand, Tranax-1 is Alprazolam or "Xanax" made by a company called "Cypla". I have heard mixed reviews on its effectiveness, but so long as it is the real drug made by the Cyplia company, than you should be fine. I would be concerned too if I recieved something named "Tranax-1" but it is indeed alprazolam and you will be fine and should not be scared to take it, if anything it may not be as effective as other brands of Xanax, but it still Alprazolam, and there are mixed reviews meaning some people like it and some others think it is weaker in some cases than other brands. Hope this helps!

4. Hi guys brand bew to writing threads so...
    Anyway i have regualarly taken xanax and valium, usually takes about 2 or 3 to get me flying or sleepy. Got these tranax today from cipla labs 1mg tried 10 tablets and only felt a very mild buzz.... wondering why, could they be fakes? Maybe i wanted them to work so bad i imagined they worked a littke bit.
    Ive no slurred speach, no unsteadiness and not particulARlly chilled.
    Anyone got any ideas? alo too k almost 2 hours before i noticed a mild tiredness. Not impressed at all unless theyre fakes. not sure which country i got them, a friend got them for me.
    blues or pink xanax for me any day

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    @Callumn252 , why did you post the same thing in two threads?

http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/foru...-tran-1-a.html

Just curious as I have seen a lot of posters do that recently and I sincerely don't understand why. If you do that all the answers are scattered. Is it because you found this thread after you posted your question?
    Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrit.

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    @Cash

Probably because he or she is new to the thread (looks like 2 posts) and don't know what they are doin'. My best guess...When I first joined I posted all over the place having a serious Mental blow-out and got my fanny smacked a good deep red for 'making the board a mess'. I didn't know what pips or rep points were, didn't care, still don't, but that's me. Doesn't seem like @Callumn252 is having a major crisis (not that it would matter - that's what ER's are for!) except the drugs are, making he or she not Fly or Sleepy.

@Callumn252

Ya' gotta' take the time and read all the rules and absorb them into yer' cranium. Sorry you only have a Mild Buzz and yer' speech isn't slurry. Do you have a Major Anxiety Disorder??? I understand you want an answer to your question NOW(!!) A quick answer from me would be tranax suck. The majority of them, and you have a Tolerance from the Valium and Xanax maybe, so the crappy Tranax isn't workin' like you want it too. There is also a search box on the top right side of the screen too, you can find info about alot of stuff. If not you just gotta' kick back and do some whittlin' for awhile while waiting for a question to be answered, if it ever does get answered. So's life. Good Luck on your Merry Journey. Oh and fyi this website isn't for blatantly, galavanting around about recreational flying and catchin' a buzz from chemicals. There are a couple others on the web and BOOM yer' in like Flynn. I personally like to splatter-paint about it on my walls.
    Last edited by Harry Irene; 01-20-2013 at 04:47 PM.
    Helpful Allycat Rated helpful
    Like Linnaeus, Cash, Condor liked this post

Linnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really niceLinnaeus is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    @Cash

Probably because he or she is new to the thread (looks like 2 posts) and don't know what they are doin'. My best guess...When I first joined I posted all over the place having a serious Mental blow-out and got my fanny smacked a good deep red for 'making the board a mess'. I didn't know what pips or rep points were, didn't care, still don't, but that's me. Doesn't seem like @Callumn252 is having a major crisis (not that it would matter - that's what ER's are for!) except the drugs are, making he or she not Fly or Sleepy.

@Callumn252

Ya' gotta' take the time and read all the rules and absorb them into yer' cranium. Sorry you only have a Mild Buzz and yer' speech isn't slurry. Do you have a Major Anxiety Disorder??? I understand you want an answer to your question NOW(!!) A quick answer from me would be tranax suck. The majority of them, and you have a Tolerance from the Valium and Xanax maybe, so the crappy Tranax isn't workin' like you want it too. There is also a search box on the top right side of the screen too, you can find info about alot of stuff. If not you just gotta' kick back and do some whittlin' for awhile while waiting for an answer to be answered, if it ever does get answered. So's life. Good Luck on your Merry Journey. Oh and fyi this website isn't for blatantly, galavanting around about recreational flying and catchin' a buzz from chemicals. There are a couple others on the web and BOOM yer' in like Flynn. I personally like to splatter-paint about it on my walls.
    Darnit. Seems like I accidentally logged into topix. Instead of PR. @Harry Irene
    Oh...which one was log-jammin. Jeff L
    Once in awhile u get shown the light in strangest of places if u look at it right. Hunter

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    @michiganguy over the line smokey!!!!!!! (and off topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

over the line smoky.jpg
    Last edited by Harry Irene; 01-20-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: HAD TO MAKE A DRINK..SCREWED THE LAST ONE UP
    Helpful Allycat Rated helpful
    Like Linnaeus, Va2323 liked this post

core2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud of

I'm wondering what the deal is with Tranax-1 from Cipla. These are more on par with TTM. In other words, weak as hell. 3 or 4 might equal 1mg and I haven't had alpraz in months?

Quote Originally Posted by core2duo View Post
    I'm wondering what the deal is with Tranax-1 from Cipla. These are more on par with TTM. In other words, weak as hell. 3 or 4 might equal 1mg and I haven't had alpraz in months?
    2 or 3 depending on Vendor. Freshness and Quality. IMO

11. Quote Originally Posted by core2duo View Post
    I just got some tranax-1 and it was quite strong and on par with pharm grade to me, so idk man

core2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud ofcore2duo has much to be proud of

Interesting, thanks. Also, Idk how this got in Shipping/Tracking thread. My bad

13. I have found Tranax to be quite inconsistent the last few times Ive had it. But now that I can get Trika and Alplax for about the same price I am going with them! IMO Tranax is between ,5mg-.8mg .