NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 679 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: USPS- Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)

Crazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the rough

Question USPS- Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)

Hi all

So a order is or was to come I guess on saturday, never did probably due to it not being my regular mail carrier & hes lazy & doesnt feel like doing cod, anyways this certain place I was expecting a order from now has stopped shipping what I ordered as of yesterday & I checked the tracking online & this is what is says on Saturday - Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) - what does that mean? I wasnt home? I did request a reship for today so I guess Ill wait or call them ( USPS ) to see whats going on but has anyone have any idea what that status means? does it simply mean they say I wasnt home? also no notice was left but thats common from the saturday dude, any help would be helpful since this is to come today as I requested , Thank you for any info on this status if you know cause I dont plus it hasnt been updated since saturday at 10am, got my mail at 3pm so yep should of had atleast a notice or something you would think, Thank you for any help!

Hypoxicsapphire will become famous soon enoughHypoxicsapphire will become famous soon enough

I have had a similar experience waiting for a package also (no meds). I checked the tracking and I had the same message. My package required a signature and I really don't believe the UPS guy even tried. I was home all day with my door open. I have 2 dogs who would have surely barked if anyone came up to the door. The next day - I was not home but a post-it type message was stuck to my screen door and the package promptly arrived the following day.

I have received one bogus email from UPS stating there was no recipient by the addressee's name and that the order was canceled and sent back to sender. It instructed me to input a bunch of info ,,,luckily I did not. Ironically at that time, I just received a package and was not expecting anything else. Otherwise I would have probably freaked out and gave way too much info to some scam email in hopes of obtaining my delivery rather then having it sent back.

Good luck and I hope you make progress with your package.
    Helpful Crazy Little One Rated helpful

Crazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the roughCrazy Little One is a jewel in the rough

This is what happened to me also, I have 3 dogs & they are all loud lol , I even watched the mailman deliver my mail at 3pm but at that time I didnt know it was coming due to a messed up tracking # but there was no notice - nothing, even yesterday when my regular mail man came he just drove away no notice nothing, I should of asked him but I didnt, so right after I did the reship online for today & nothing is updated since saturday, dont know if I should call them or not or just wait & ask my mail carrier whats up with this , this place I got this from is not shipping this med as of yesterday & its also a cod so not sure if that matters that on the 8th it was attempted they say online or if its being sent back due to 12-10-12 they stopped shipping this they say on the site ( pharm site) so ill wait I guess & see what happens & thank you for help & let the waiting game begin
    Like Gullible liked this post

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    So a order is or was to come I guess on saturday, never did probably due to it not being my regular mail carrier & hes lazy & doesnt feel like doing cod, anyways this certain place I was expecting a order from now has stopped shipping what I ordered as of yesterday & I checked the tracking online & this is what is says on Saturday - Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available) - what does that mean? I wasnt home? I did request a reship for today so I guess Ill wait or call them ( USPS ) to see whats going on but has anyone have any idea what that status means?
    You should get it today..if not go in person 8:30am-9:00am or 4:30-5:00pm today, or tomorrow
    cause they have to leave it at the station when the drivers are off duty. @skarluk35
    Helpful Crazy Little One Rated helpful

blink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura aboutblink has a spectacular aura about

I would think it would be delivered today , but without leaving a receipt is weird. When I get one I immediately go to the USPS online service and it has a place to put your number from the receipt and what day you would like it to be delivered. It sends you a email to confirm.
    Helpful Crazy Little One, Roz Rated helpful

Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    Roz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond reputeRoz has a reputation beyond repute
    When I get one I immediately go to the USPS online service and it has a place to put your number
    from the receipt and what day you would like it to be delivered. It sends you a email to confirm.
    Thx @blink I didn't know that. I've always filled out the form and then mailed it.
    Your way sounds much more efficient.
    Like Crazy Little One liked this post

I did the reship online yesterday & did get a confirmation # on that so hoping this will come today! Thank you all for your help & they do the no notice in my mail box only when my regular mail man isnt on duty, the guy who is on saturdays is just plain lazy! hes done this more than 4-5 times to me but my regular 1 never has but thanks to saturday dude he didnt know I guess & thought Id pick it up, once in my life I think im happy my dogs bark at every thing LOL Thanks again for the help!

also I just used my tracking # thats all they asked for & my address & name & phone # & im waiting & waiting

Just a update , it came just now by my regular mail man BIG SIGH of relief , thank you all for helping me!
    Like Roz, Owlie, Cinderella1 liked this post

Cinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant futureCinderella1 has a brilliant future

So glad to hear that, and I'm sure it brought a sigh of relief.
    Like Crazy Little One liked this post

Thank you & you all are too kind for the help, Thank you all again!
    Like Cinderella1 liked this post