NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 959 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: United Pharmacy Meds

Default United Pharmacy Meds

Well, I decided to pull the trigger. I made an order for some Norco's and Valium yesterday. I used my CC instead of the COD form. I figured worse case scenario, I can do a charge back if they are fake.

When I submitted my order, it said to call immediatly or if it was on a weekend, to call first thing Monday morning.

I called this morning and all I got was "The Magic Jack customer can not take calls right now. Please leave a message". So I left a message and emailed them one. Have not heard back, but it has only been a few hours. There have been no charges to my CC yet either.

I will let everyone know how it turns out.

Still getting the same message and no charge on my CC. I would say this site has met its end......

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Keep us posted. I hope they won't charge your card if they can't ship your order in time.

Will do. I was hoping to get my meds before I leave on out first family vacation in three years (I have 24 month old twins). Driving the RV across country. Driving for three days with my bad back is scaring the hell out of me........

I have my Fentanyl patches, but hoping for some hydrocodone.

I will keep everyone posted. I will probably give it another day then look elsewhere.

Finally heard back from them. Hispanic guy who said his name was Lee Hutchinson. I could here a baby screaming in the background, not a great sign IMO.

Anywho, he said me order would be here shortly. Well, with a cc, I can charge back if it is a scam. We shall see.

I hope it all works out for ya! how much did the med cost? if you dont mind me asking.

90 Norco 10/325 was 480.00. My credit card has been charged, but for some reason I have a bad feeling about this. We shall see. Maybe they read this forum and know I am giving a play by play report on thier pharmacy. If they are, perhaps they will do the right thing and send me what I ordered.

I also ordered some Valium for my wife who will be in the back of the RV for 3 days battling my 24 month old twins. She wanted something mild so she could sleep at night as we will be sleeping in the RV the first night. She only wanted 2mg ones, but all they had were 10's.

8. Keep us posted please. I ordered from them today and spoke with some guy as well. Seem legit enough but you never know.

I did just get ripped off and will post something to the blacklist area if I can. RXSUP24.com in Pakistan. Sent me blotchy yellow crap disguised as Norco.

Thank god for credit card disputes.

Might call this morning and try and get an update and tracking number. I will let you know.

10. is it just me or is the c.o.d option only available on the "hard to get stuff"? im just thinkin that for some strange reason that could be a "at the door set up" can anyone help me out with the whole c.o.d option. is it a wise choice? is it a no-no? pm please thanks

While it is split kind of odd, I wouldn't say Norco's and Percodans are readily available at the grocery store. They, along with valuim and others are available on the CC form.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 15 minutes after the last post:*

Spoke to "Lee". He said I should have a tracking number tommorrow. I told him that his rep was not good and what was up. I also told him I had a thead going about it here and many of you were seeing what would happen.

He said he has had some trouble the the COD orders, not CC. Can anyone verify this?
    Last edited by Action Jackson; 04-20-2011 at 01:52 PM.

12. This site appears to have the same products and pricing as another site I used. I had to due a credit card dispute with this company because they sent blatantly fake xanax I ordered to deal with a stressful time due to some personal issues. The rep's name was Todd and as very pleasant. They way he described it, anyone can set up a site as an affiliate of this company and the $$ is paid to the main processor/shipper, then the affiliate gets a monthly commission check for their sales. At any rate, my credit card charge back went through without a problem. I hope this helps, and wish you good luck dealing with it.
    Last edited by lathamsilver; 04-20-2011 at 05:14 PM.

13. I see next to some of his items, he has two prices in some instances? What is the price you are paying. can anyone break it down for me?

14. @Attikus It depends on if you're paying via credit card or COD. They are shipped from different suppliers depending on how you pay, and I guess each supplier has a different price.
    Last edited by lathamsilver; 04-20-2011 at 05:12 PM.

@lathamsilver you do realize that these are not the same folks. I have dealt with MX for the longest in fact when you get into senior member forum you will see the big difference.

Their are a few senior members who have used MX and haven't had any problems at all. If you order with that site and you have a issue they will refund your $ no need for a chargeback is that simple. Me personally I would rather use MX rather then this site. This site it seems to be 50/50

16. @kmontayne I, in fact, did have a bad experience with MX, spoke and emailed with Todd several times, and he was very pleasant to deal with, however was not able to get the supplier to offer me a credit or ship a legitimate product, so he advised me to do the charge back, which did go through without a problem. Todd of MX is the person who explained how the affiliation systems works, and you can see the products of MX and UPM are the same. Not trying to start any trouble here, just offering my experience. Please don't take offense, I know you're well respected on this site.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

And for the record, over on DB, some people did speak highly of MX.
    Last edited by lathamsilver; 04-20-2011 at 05:20 PM.

@lathamsilver My apolgize. from the post above I would think that you did have a bad experience obviously but I'm sorry for jumping into conclusions without knowing the rest of story. Clearing that up explains everything. Sorry for being a bit up tight their as well. Welcome to PR by the way. On my side I was just expressing my opinion and I hope I didn't offend you as well in anyway. It really wasn't my intention just inputting my 2 cents and what not.

Nice Avatar by the way I LOVE the black eyed peas This last record is awesome
    Last edited by kmontayne; 04-20-2011 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added second paragraph

I will let everyone know if "Lee" can get me my tracking number tommorrow. I hope so, time is ticking before I leave on my trip. Thought about MX, but both sites seemed split 50/50.

19. @kmontayne No worries, didn't want to get off on a bad foot here at PR. Thanks for the welcome, and yes, the Black Eyed Peas rock! :-)
    Helpful kmontayne Rated helpful

I called "lee" to get the tracking number today. All I got was the same message from the other day. "This Magic Jack customer can not take calls right now". Hmmmm................

I guess this doesn't mean much. He called me the other day. I will try again later.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast