Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed Of of $250.00 by epharmas.com

Unhappy Scammed Of of $250.00 by epharmas.com

Just wanted to let the other posters know I was scammed out of $250.00.

Buy EPHARMAS.COM

It's not on the blacklist - but think it should be.
    Last edited by Sephrina; 12-13-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear that @Sephrina you seem to be having a tough time lately. I would be interested to know what OP it was though so myself or others don't make the same mistake
    I hope I'm not out if line by saying this cuz I mean no offense NY it but I'm assuming you were ordering pain meds? I wont say which one but seems to be alot of fakes going around. Hang in there it will get better and just think of the holidays and spending quality time with your family that might cheer you up!

smithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to beholdsmithieh is a splendid one to behold

The whole point of this forum is to find the good pharma's and avoid the bad ones. I'm surprised at members with 100's of posts not realizing this requires naming. Assuming the information is correct.

If a mod needs to do something about moving the thread they'll get around to it, just put @ before one of their handles with a note and they will notice eventually.
    Helpful Loubitan Rated helpful

Default Avoid getting Debit Card Scammed

Debit card fraud is rampant. My cousin used her debit card online, and that turned into the start of a huge identity theft nightmare for her. Once the identity thieves get your debit card, they can get your name, address, and easily go online and get the last four digits of your social security number. At that point it is all over for you. There are organizations that Prive I's use to gather information on people they are investigating, and then sometimes they start online services to sell information on individuals. This is totally illegal. These sites get shut down quickly, but a new pops up as quickly as one gets shut down. Professional identity thieves once they have your debit card number can use it parlay that into gathering a lot of information about you. If people have credit problems, there are ways to get prepaid credit cards. I believe "Capital One" has such a card for people rebuilding their credit. I hope this is helpful to members. My cousin's nightmare with identity theft was aweful, and I would not want anyone here to go through that.
    Helpful Sephrina Rated helpful

mmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura about

Default Don't feel bad I was scammed too

I was new and did not know this site existed..hope I'm not breaking any rules but used PharmaGlobal24 and got a bag full of fakes....$350 worth. I only put this out there in the hopes no one else gets scammed by them too!
    Like Kalo, Sephrina liked this post

@Sephrina, Not a problem, you are able to post the website name if it scammed you.
    I will move this to the blacklist section, to carry on the conversation. Or you can edit your first post and add the name of the place.
    Helpful Sephrina, Blockhead, Tsc Rated helpful

Caffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to behold

@Sephrina, if you could come up with some sort of code for said vendor. Like people around here like to use AMC as an abbreviation for the vendor **************, it's kind of obvious. But if people wrote something like Ay Em-Cee, it would seem like you're speaking about an underground rapper and generally makes things harder to follow. edit: Sorry about your loss, it sucks that there are so many criminals stealing from sick people!
    Like Sephrina, pokerman1974 liked this post
    drugbuyersforum.org is a scam.

Bobble22 is offline Banned Reason: Previously banned user Smithieh
    Bobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura aboutBobble22 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mmille42 View Post
    I was new and did not know this site existed..hope I'm not breaking any rules but used PharmaGlobal24 and got a bag full of fakes....$350 worth. I only put this out there in the hopes no one else gets scammed by them too!
    @mmille42

Yours is the only mention of them on this site, not a good sign. A quick scan and these seem to be a russian firm, not good. They also don't have any positive feedback I can find easily. Their prices are outrageous.

Start your own thread on this experience and Pharma so it isn't lost in the back of this thread. Their site says they accept CC and if you paid that way you can probably get your money back. Start the thread and give some details and see what happens. There's helpful people about.
    Like pokerman1974 liked this post

mmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura aboutmmille42 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble22 View Post
    @mmille42

Yours is the only mention of them on this site, not a good sign. A quick scan and these seem to be a russian firm, not good. They also don't have any positive feedback I can find easily. Their prices are outrageous.

Start your own thread on this experience and Pharma so it isn't lost in the back of this thread. Their site says they accept CC and if you paid that way you can probably get your money back. Start the thread and give some details and see what happens. There's helpful people about.
    Thanks...I did pay with a cc..they kept calling me offering me more products with unreal incentives of more meds....I told them I just want the meds I ordered but it was like talking to a brick wall..they just kept on talking....I will try to post more with more details.

@mmille42 I would recommend for you to contact your bank and just dispute the charge if you ordered with your CC. I would also recommend creating a seperate thread in the suggested black list section with your experience to warn others.

Quote Originally Posted by lseven7 View Post
    You're breaking the rules of common sense by NOT naming the pharmacy that ripped you off along with the transaction details. Otherwise, what is the point of your post?
    I got my butt reamed thelast time "I TRIED"
    to be helpful.

So, yes I am being Cautious.

The Name is EPHARMAS.com

The Owner picked up the money & ran with it, Money gram is doing an investigation - ha. In Mexico. This guy ships from Cali. Save yourself the grief - dont deal with this company ever.

Also going through opiate withdrawls so please try an be nice.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    @Sephrina, Not a problem, you are able to post the website name if it scammed you.
    I will move this to the blacklist section, to carry on the conversation. Or you can edit your first post and add the name of the place.
    They scammed me & sent an "ah ha" email just to push the knife in deeper. I am just trying to follow the rules. I'd hve though most people would be understanding of that. Maybe most - not on this thread.

Also going through wd's.. and slipped a disk yesterday. hope I find an ip by xmas.
    Last edited by Sephrina; 12-13-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrina View Post
    I got my butt reamed thelast time "I TRIED"
    to be helpful.

So, yes I am being Cautious.

The Name is EPHARMAS.com

The Owner picked up the money & ran with it, Money gram is doing an investigation - ha. In Mexico. This guy ships from Cali. Save yourself the grief - dont deal with this company ever.

Also going through opiate withdrawls so please try an be nice.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

They scammed me & sent an "ah ha" email just to push the knife in deeper. I am just trying to follow the rules. I'd hve though most people would be understanding of that. Maybe most - not on this thread.

Also going through wd's.. and slipped a disk yesterday. hope I find an ip by xmas.
    Moneygram/Western Union investigations usually doesn't go far. 99.5% of the time when you wire money through WU or MG, you will have no recourse to the funds.

The best that could happen is that the receiver would get flagged, and will have trouble to receive future payments. They will just change the receiver when that happens.

Also, offline WU/MG payments go smoothly even if the receiver gets flagged. Because you're paying with cash and not a credit card.

Wow, if that SY went sour, it seems like the second so far. Because Univ. has been going down hill it seems.

lol, epharma carries Ritalin. Only 2 legit known ritalin source are available right now.

The availability of ritalin on their site is a big red flag IMHO.

@Sephrina based on what you told me and @kmontayne before they sent you the wrong product and refused to exchange it. I think that you should say that here as, in fairness to this vendor, that is not as bad as just taking your money and running.

No, @drboris @kmontayne

they TOOK My money and never sent the product the 3rd TIME.

If He sent wrong meds I would have said that... geez

I have at least 15 emails between me & sebastion from EPHARMAS.com.

Said that if I told money gram to do an investigation as to what happened to my money - that he would send the cops to my house because he said" I have ur address & your a drug dealer. HA HA"

I don't get my rocks off about lying about people. I spent MY RENT MONEY & NEVER got MY PAIN MEDS.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by drboris View Post
    @Sephrina based on what you told me and @kmontayne before they sent you the wrong product and refused to exchange it. I think that you should say that here as, in fairness to this vendor, that is not as bad as just taking your money and running.
    The SECOND TIME SEBASTION FROM EPHARMAS.COM sent me generics & shorted me 5 pills. The THIRD time HE PROMISED to MAKE IT RIGHT. I SENT $250.00 & Got Nothing - But a screw - u email from Sebastion.

Hope That clears up everything 4 Everybody.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

This is ONE of the "Love Letters" from Sebastion @ Epharmas.com

"COOL, YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE A DEALLER, AND YOU GOT A LOT SHIPMENT FROM ANOTHER VENDOR.

WE HAVE YOUR FULL ADDRESS AND NAME HA HA !"
    Last edited by drboris; 12-13-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: removed name of med
    Helpful Kat-Nipper Rated helpful
    Like pokerman1974 liked this post

@Sephrina thanks for clarifying that. I hope a lot of people read this, they sound like they should be avoided.
    Like Sephrina, pokerman1974 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by bendahara View Post
    Moneygram/Western Union investigations usually doesn't go far. 99.5% of the time when you wire money through WU or MG, you will have no recourse to the funds.

The best that could happen is that the receiver would get flagged, and will have trouble to receive future payments. They will just change the receiver when that happens.

Also, offline WU/MG payments go smoothly even if the receiver gets flagged. Because you're paying with cash and not a credit card.
    Yeah - I kinda figured that - about money gram etc - but it really burns me that i could be out on the street cause of this thug.
    Last edited by Sephrina; 12-13-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

Really with Mexican sites MPH(Rit's) are rampant. It's sold in mexico for 60 units for $50 at many pharmacies. All the pain meds are redirected and sold from USA pain sufferers. Im sorry you have gotten scammed. Hopefully he changes his mind after the negative publicity.I tried ordering from epharmas less than 2 weeks ago. He was out of the product I wanted. I went to pharmasupplynow and was taken care of.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

we should all start bombarding him with emails until he sends the order out. He knows his business will get beaten down. I hope the construction jobs, lawn jobs, and fast food restaurants are hiring. Sebastian's going to need it.
    Last edited by pokerman1974; 12-13-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Eh sounds like a situation I would avoid meaning trying to push moneygram into investigating this issue......I would cut my loses and consider the 250 a learning experience. Sorry to hear about your troubles though and hope next time goes better for you. Any chance you would have some kratom overnighted to prevent WD's? It used to be pretty cheap but this was years ago.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

Good god I just looked at the prices and that is crazy expensive. I don't know anything about sites that offer those kind of meds though because I have never even considered spending that kind of money for those kind of meds. Its sounds like you have legitimate reasons for needing pain meds do some searching for compassionate docs in your area hell look up some of the cracker box docs that will write you a script for hydros or something instead of paying such an high price. If you don't mind me asking what meds did you order?
    Last edited by Massiveamounts; 12-13-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Like renwick liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast