NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 898 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: megarefills.com keeps sending me emails

1. Default megarefills.com keeps sending me emails

I never even ordered from them anyone heard of them?

Default Megarefills.com

Does anybody know anything about megarefills.com?
    They send me an email with a link to their site with my name and shipping address.
    It could be just a coincidence from my end but I had emailed pharmaoffshore asking them if they were going to supply benzos and sleeping pills again last night.
    Megarefills pricing is simular to pharmaoffshore's pricing in relation to their vals and xanax. But they offer some different pain meds like hydrocodone. Their other pricing for meds like tramadol and codine are off the wall.
    There is literally no listings on Google for them.
    I have sent then 3 emails asking where they ship from with no reply.
    They have something that i want which is Sonata and they also take Visa, well at least they have picutres of Visa logos.
    If anyone could get some info on this site, i would be interested.
    Last edited by littlebirdy; 05-08-2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Additional info

I recieved an email from this website that already had my name and shipping address??
    They appear to take Visa and they have Sonata which I really want. It is hard to find. (except for edandmore but im not sending them a bank cheque)
    Some of their prices for pain meds like tramadol and codine are insain.
    There is very little information on them if googled.
    I have emailed 3 times and registered with the site but havnt got a response.
    I would like to know which country they ship from.
    Their site seems really new and are still having download issues.
    Any feedback would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebirdy View Post
    I would like to know which country they ship from.
    Guess....starts with an "I" and ends with an "a"....when/if they ever send you anything, you can use it to write on a blackboard.....or clean your fishtank with it.

Good luck, I think you're going to need it. Along with a prayer.
    Helpful littlebirdy Rated helpful

Turttle is a jewel in the roughTurttle is a jewel in the roughTurttle is a jewel in the roughTurttle is a jewel in the roughTurttle is a jewel in the roughTurttle is a jewel in the roughTurttle is a jewel in the rough

I've been getting those emails to. But I believe this was already written about and it was a scam? I think one of the old OP's sold their client list.

These people just so everyone knows is the same exact people as SPECIAL REFILLS which has been spoken about here. Please be careful from ordering from these individuals. Chances are they say they take visa or mastercard. u input your cC info that they will have afterwards but tell you they can't at the moment and offer money gram or WU as payment.

Once you send in the money their is a probability they either won't send anything or like I think someone else said on the specialrefills that they sent stuff from India. Most importantly though is that if you do get ripped off via MG or WU chances are you might get ripped off via visa or mastercard as well after giving them your CC info and what not. Be careful a bit
    Like 1stMartiG liked this post

Thanks everyone! Will stay far far away.

8. Hi, Thanks I was also wondering who the heck they are. Annoying emails with my name and address
    Helpful screen name Rated helpful

dannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura aboutdannyboy868 has a spectacular aura about

I have wondered about them too, but I dont know if they are trustworthy. Love, dan

10. In general, you should simply ignore any unsolicited email from anyone, but ESPECIALLY from an OP.
    Helpful dannyboy868 Rated helpful
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

11. Default Megarefills.com

Has anyone has experience with Megarefills.com? There is no phone number available and no contact info . I can log into site but no way to send message. I have disputed the charge on my cc.

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Suezee2 View Post
    Has anyone has experience with Megarefills.com? There is no phone number available and no contact info . I can log into site but no way to send message. I have disputed the charge on my cc.

Use the Search Button at the top of this page and use Advanced Search with Keyword "Megarefills.com". I think the comments are very negative.

Have a great night
    Helpful drboris Rated helpful
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

512Loyalty will become famous soon enough512Loyalty will become famous soon enough

I hope everything works out for you Sue! For your future endeavors, take H2O's advice and ALWAYS utilize that Search bar for ANY IOP that you may be interested in. Time consuming yes, but it definitely beats being taken advantage of. Best of luck to you!
    Like drboris liked this post
    Throw a pepper into the air. If it fails to come down, you've gone mad, so trust nothing.