Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help with Xanax Brands........

Default Help with Xanax Brands........

Hi All!
    I know this may sound dumb,but, I need to know what Brand .5 MG Xanax, peach colored, and 1 MG Purple xanax is. I may need to order a small amount within the US (no moneygram or western union) and have no idea what the brands are that you can get at your local pharmacy. I've never ordered xanax online before so please be easy on me =) Also, a reliable site to order from would be helpful.
    Thanks in advance for any and all help with this. Oh, and yes, I have been reading/researching.

Default Found out finally what xanax brand.....

Just did some more research and found the 'peach colored' .5 mg xanax is (most likely) Gador brand. Does anyone know of a reliable source that ships within the US and doesn't use moneygram or western union? Price not too high as well.
    I know I'm asking a lot here, but please bear with me--I'm new to this ordering Xanax.......
    Thanks in advance.
    Like trevorgcarter liked this post

It's gonna be tough to find a place that ships from within the US, if not impossible, and the places that do are very shady. I would suggest an international pharmacy that ships to the US. People I know have had very good results getting Alprazolam (Xanax) this way. I also know there are a few that take credit cards, so you wouldn't have to use Western Union.

As for identifying pills, pharmer.org is a great site to use. They have detailed descriptions of shapes, sizes, colors, and imprints, and for some pills they have pictures.
    Helpful babyjesus318, basehead Rated helpful
    All posts by this user are purely fictional and should not be taken seriously.

kobby is offline Banned Reason: Trying to sell through the forum

you can get xanax from frontier pharmacies and i hear the 2mg ones are the yellow bars,i foget the brand name but they are highly rated

5. "To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 3 or greater. You currently have 2 posts." Coming from DB who had a ton of post the info I seem to be looking is in images, so this is my post 3. lol

6. I think the purple bars are the Xanax brand.

7. Default BLUE

The blue generic alprazolam footballs, in my opinion, are truly the greatest. Better than some 2mg foreign brands, that's for certain.
    Helpful Loubitan, DaZanX Rated helpful
    Like lucyinthesky liked this post

babyjesus318 is offline Banned Reason: shilling and pushing vendors and email vendors that selectively scam board members
    babyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to beholdbabyjesus318 is a splendid one to behold

Safe Pharma makes a 1mg purple football as well as Parke Davis. maybe others as well that i don't know about.

Encountered three:
    Lavender football from East Europe with "Upjohn 90" 10/10
    Purple football..Parke Davis..say "Xanax1.0" 9/10
    Blue Football..Tafil..say "Upjohn 90: 9.5/10
    All are made by Parent company Pfizer.
    In USA with rx at local pharmacy. Greenstone & Purepac (Actavis)
    Like 2005cbr liked this post

10. Lavender football from East Europe with "Upjohn 90" 10/10
    Purple football..Parke Davis..say "Xanax1.0" 9/10
    Blue Football..Tafil..say "Upjohn 90: 9.5/10
    All are made by Parent company Pfizer.
    In USA with rx at local pharmacy. Greenstone & Purepac (Actavis)

SOME "pharmacy" vendors dont even press an imprint on their pills . WHich is good adn they are as well. Best 1mg xanax Tank had no imprint on them but were definitley hard pressed. Probably contained 1.25mg because they were better than the american name brand ones

fredw will become famous soon enough

You are wanting Gador Alpax 2mg bars. They are hands down the best.
    Helpful Loubitan Rated helpful
    Like RedBaron, dkane360, lucyinthesky liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by onpaper View Post
    You are wanting Gador Alpax 2mg bars. They are hands down the best.
    I feel like five months later, @ladyghost probably doesn't read this forum much. She joined in April and has 19 posts. Definitely not active.

Caffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to behold

Gador Alplax 2mg bars are really good quality as well as Mylan A4 (it's quadrisected and it's round, by Mylan Pharmaceuticals.) My overall favorite though is by Actavis US, they make the yellow 2mg R039 bars.
    Helpful MellowMind Rated helpful
    Like Gladheart liked this post
    drugbuyersforum.org is a scam.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine2011 View Post
    Gador Alplax 2mg bars are really good quality as well as Mylan A4 (it's quadrisected and it's round, by Mylan Pharmaceuticals.) My overall favorite though is by Actavis US, they make the yellow 2mg R039 bars.
    Interesting to hear about the Mylan, I've heard conflicting reports on their quality, some people seem to think they're worthless - I have some on the way so I guess I'll find out soon enough. And while Alplax might be good (not tried them myself) the very similarly named Indian Alprax are in my experience not that great.

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

Mylan alprazolam are crap in my personal opinion. The dava are the best generic Xanax I've had and I get on a regular basis. Plus something just doesn't seem right about a round 2mg Xanax haha that's why their called xany bars but seriously I wouldn't go for the mylan, I currently have some of the mylan clonazepam and they seem ok but I rarely take clonazepam so I don't have much to compare them to.
    Helpful citydragon Rated helpful

16. I do not know what the del is with new 2 mg Xanax I have been taking. It seams like they are time released or something. You do not feel them and then all the sudden (3 hours later or more) knock out. Kinda scary has anyone had ths happen?

Thanks in advance.

TBM

mmm1234 is offline Banned Reason: Same user as MIKESMITH who was banned for shill reviews back in Nov. 2011
    mmm1234 will become famous soon enoughmmm1234 will become famous soon enough

Anyone tried Gedeon Richter Alprazolam yet? Or what's the best generic from European sources? Thank you very much for help!

18. hi @Coheed, im relatively new and hoped you wouldnt mind me bothering you and asking, if you know of a iop that carries xanax, will ship to the uk and doesnt charge a fortune. ive always used shaz but i think shes left the uk so anything you could tell me would be very much appreciated.
    thank you for your time and kind attention

Coheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud ofCoheed has much to be proud of

@boo55321Honestly I don't have alot of experience with IOP but I'm sure if you look around this forum you will find many places and information. How was shaz stuff, I've read mixed reviews on her stuff like alot of it is garbage. What kind of alprazolam were you ordering from her?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

I guess I should mention I get all my benzos from local pharmacy, my doctor doesn't have any problem writing me a script, I say this so you know I'm nit trying to be a jerk and just ignore your question. Good luck I'm sure you'll find a place.
    Last edited by Coheed; 11-27-2011 at 02:13 PM.

rmiller79 will become famous soon enough

Any one know which international op has the fastest shipping, proven track record for speediness?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast