Review Detail

GenericDoctor.com Featured Hot
Top-rated pharmacies
Overall rating 

Product quality / site reliability (weighting = 40%) 

Ease of website use and range (weighting = 5%) 

Price (weighting = 30%) 

Customer service (weighting = 10%. Optional) 

Speed of delivery (weighting = 15%) 

Reviewed by LEE May 29, 2016

P-Force

I bought P-Force pill from generic doctor.I received the pack of P-force pill for 20 days to my country.
Already take the pills, and it really works.Generic Doctor is genuine website. At first, I feel doubt about
the online website selling the medicine since it could be fake. The customers service also is very friendly and
the response is very fast when chatting with their representative.This website is recommended. Beside, to get a discount,
u need to wait for a big day, for example Christmas or Mothers Day to get a huge discount, normally 15% discount.

Verified order PharmacyReviewer.com verified order
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Please register before leaving a review. (Registration is instant, takes less than one minute, and you will not have to leave this page.)

Benefits of registration:

• Your review will be treated as more reliable by anyone who visits this site.
  • You will be notified if anyone comments on your review.
  • You will also become a member of the highly active Pharmacy Reviewer Forum.

Register now...

Already have an account?

Alternatively you can leave a review semi-anonymously using the form below. (Please note that we manually check each review before publication and your email address must be valid in case we need to confirm aspects of your review with you.)

In all cases your details will remain confidential and will never be sold or shared.

By registering you will become a member of the Pharmacy Reviewer Forum, but you must agree to the Forum Rules.
Register