Review Detail

GenericDoctor.com Featured Hot
Top-rated pharmacies
Overall rating 

Product quality / site reliability (weighting = 40%) 

Ease of website use and range (weighting = 5%) 

Price (weighting = 30%) 

Customer service (weighting = 10%. Optional) 

Speed of delivery (weighting = 15%) 

Reviewed by Lee September 27, 2016

This company has crappy customer service..

I have ordered from this company 3-4 times. the last two experiences have been an utter nightmare though. Last time I ordered, I paid for their express shipping and it was anything but that. They blamed it on the USPS (United States Postal Service). I eventually got the order and chalked it up to the mail system. Now my current order was sent to the wrong city and signed for by someone else. When I placed this order, I did not receive an email with my order confirmation or tracking number. When I finally got through to someone, they danced around all my questions without giving me a solid answer as to why it was shipped to a totally different city. Once again they blamed the USPS. I could have sworn that the company labels the package before shipping? Also, since Ive ordered from them before with the same address, how it is the postal service's fault that it went to a different city? These are 2 separate cities. Their solution? We will give you 10% more on your order and reship it. So I am out the money I paid for their express shipping service and so far out the money for the medication I purchased since it got shipped to a different location. I think it's time to find another pharmacy..

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Please register before leaving a review. (Registration is instant, takes less than one minute, and you will not have to leave this page.)

Benefits of registration:

• Your review will be treated as more reliable by anyone who visits this site.
  • You will be notified if anyone comments on your review.
  • You will also become a member of the highly active Pharmacy Reviewer Forum.

Register now...

Already have an account?

Alternatively you can leave a review semi-anonymously using the form below. (Please note that we manually check each review before publication and your email address must be valid in case we need to confirm aspects of your review with you.)

In all cases your details will remain confidential and will never be sold or shared.

By registering you will become a member of the Pharmacy Reviewer Forum, but you must agree to the Forum Rules.
Register